Custom hand painted shop signs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We are back thanks to being flooded by recent requests to see our cruiser custom signs! We are beyond appreciative of everyones ongoing support! We are a small business located in Summerville SC. Many of you are familiar with my husband Matt AKA Girraffe. We ship nation wide. International shipping is available upon request. All signs are made to order so colors, sizes, and design are all customizable. We are always welcome to design ideas, custom requests, and business logo signs. We also do decals and shirts coming soon. Pricing depends on size and difficulty of the design. Contact me with your zip code for shipping requests. Most signs are made using reclaimed wood and are sealed for outdoor use. Here is some of our previous custom orders! We do so much more then land cruiser signs as well! You can check our my business FB page for 100s of examples of my work. Crafts By Carrie

4 parts and service and teq.jpg

24x12 parts.jpg

toyota.jpg

14462855_724336907705080_4561729852912900069_n.jpg

14563473_724336917705079_2561300640750636301_n.jpg

We can be reached on I8mud, surfandturfcruisers@yahoo.com, or on my business FB page. Whatever is easiest for you.
24 x 6 mountain land cruiser (this is a "block" style that can sit on a desk or any other flat surface for display) $25
12 x 12 signs are typically $20 (may vary depending on design)
24 x 8 TRD $35
48 x 8 cursive land cruiser uber cool cursive font from late model 40 $60
TEQ wood rounds are available in two sizes 18 in $50 or 24 in $60
Our parts and service signs come in 3 sizes- 48x21 $125, 35x15 $70 $24x12 $45 Add the TEQ logo in the upper left hand side for an additional $10

We also offer custom painted wooden coasters! These could be done with a simple logo, TEQ, or whatever you have in mind! A set of 4 is usually $24 depending on design. They come with a cork bottom to protect surfaces! Our most popular item on the Crafts By Carrie side of the business is our 12x12 custom wooden garden flags! These would look so awesome at the entrance of an outdoor shop with a logo or TEQ! We do a ton of military themed American Flags that can be customized as well!
Yeti decals are usually $5

Custom shirts are in the works and coming soon!

Still selling signs? I just stumbled on this by accident.

How much are these? I like the black and red one
View attachment 2077628
They are $25 and usually around $10 to ship. They are 24x6x2 so they can stand on their own or be hung. The same design. Can also be placed on a traditional style size that is only 1 in thick if you would like to hang it. Sorry for the delayed response. We have been dealing with the hurricane and clean up

No worries on the delayed response. Glad you are safe. Those seem like great prices. I may want to change the colors like background Red and letters white. Let me sit in my garage with a beer and ponder what would be the best combination and I will get back with you

Reactions: SAS
No worries on the delayed response. Glad you are safe. Those seem like great prices. I may want to change the colors like background Red and letters white. Let me sit in my garage with a beer and ponder what would be the best combination and I will get back with you
Hello! We’re you able to pick a color for your background? I do have red stain also. Or red paint. Whatever you prefer.

These are awesome, great work :cheers: I will be contacting you in November to order a couple for Christmas these will look great in my shop. What are your lead times for making them and shipping them out?

This is great work and I have a spot in my shop that could really use something like this sign. Without it being sacrilege could you do it in what I would call Ford emblem blue / distressed? If so let me know a price and how to order.

Jerry

1569003768315.png

I’d take one of these in 48”X21” with the TEQ label. Let me know. Thanks!
47E36CBD-CD00-44C7-A8FF-28BC5E00EF61.jpeg

We are back thanks to being flooded by recent requests to see our cruiser custom signs! We are beyond appreciative of everyones ongoing support! We are a small business located in Summerville SC. Many of you are familiar with my husband Matt AKA Girraffe. We ship nation wide. International shipping is available upon request. All signs are made to order so colors, sizes, and design are all customizable. We are always welcome to design ideas, custom requests, and business logo signs. We also do decals and shirts coming soon. Pricing depends on size and difficulty of the design. Contact me with your zip code for shipping requests. Most signs are made using reclaimed wood and are sealed for outdoor use. Here is some of our previous custom orders! We do so much more then land cruiser signs as well! You can check our my business FB page for 100s of examples of my work. Crafts By Carrie
Are these signs still being made? I can't find them on etsy anymore and on facebook their page has not been updated in 3 years. Our new larger shop needs some more signage.

hi
so what I am thinking is a sign of a fj40 (prefer 77) climbing over a jeep whereas jeep is half buried. Could even be the 'jeep' logo.
Text would be:
4WD's are Built
Not Bought.

is that something you would be able to do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom