Custom gauges/display for Fj62 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Following. This is awesome. Very interested in what you come up with for 62's.

Also, do you have paddle shifters? What's up with your + and - on your steering wheel in your first post? Only other thing I can think of would be radio volume up/down, but am curious.

Following. This is awesome. Very interested in what you come up with for 62's.

Also, do you have paddle shifters? What's up with your + and - on your steering wheel in your first post? Only other thing I can think of would be radio volume up/down, but am curious.
Thank you, let me know if you have any questions about the display.

Good catch on the paddles. They are for my transmission.

Yes, I‘ve been working with a couple of members on their needs for the displays.
( different sensors and things to display )
The one in my 62 is in working order.
I'm eagerly following this one too. What indications do you have yours set up to show, aside from the EGT you show operating? No clue what price point you're shooting for, but budget allowing, I have a couple ideas for what I'd like to have.

Thank you, let me know if you have any questions about the display.

Good catch on the paddles. They are for my transmission.
Hi LA Z, i was just exploring these ideas in my head with Arduino or Raspberry pi and i found your post. How are you progressing with this? I'd be happy to order a set too with 3 displays. I have an HJ61, which is the same dash as the 62. Let me know. I have a 24V system. So, i'd like to monitor my batteries for one. Then, a combination of oil pressure gauge, engine temp, maybe boost, EGT.... i love how versatile arduino is. I already have an arduino but i don't have 3d printer etc for the housing. Let me know. i am super interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom