For Sale Custom 200-Series Storage Solutions - Rear Bumper Toolbox and Middle Row Storage System (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

indycole

GOLD Star
Threads
I have a hodgepodge of items available for sale. I'll link out to photos in Smugmug and will update items as I have time with links to product descriptions, etc. Everything is available for pickup in San Jose, CA or I can ship smaller items via UPS Ground.

In general work is busy right now so apologies in advance if I'm slow to reply.

For Sale
  • Custom Trekboxx middle row for 200 Series, $200 (photos coming soon)
    • Grey Line-X
    • Hatch
    • Mounts to seat bolts
  • Massive custom bumper-mounted, prototype, aluminum toolbox from Trail Tailor, $200 (photos coming soon)
    • Photos and measurements coming soon
    • Easily mounts to Trail Tailor bumper ladders
    • Exterior Line-X'd
    • Interior Painted Gloss Red
    • 3 tool-liner lined shelves
Freebies

I have some smaller items that I'm selling on their own but I'm happy to include if and only if you're purchasing something from the list above.

Photos Here: Small Stuff - coledudley

Sold
  • Trail Tailor Recovery Points
  • Wits End OBA + Anderson Brackets
  • Eezi-Awn Maxtrax Roof Mount (pins not included), $20, will ship
  • Outer Limits First Aid Backpack (no first aid kit included, just the backpack), $20
  • Maxtrax Pins (brand new), $20, will ship
  • 2016 200 Series 3D Printed Cupholder, $10
  • Gitzo GT3542LS Carbon Fiber Tripod, $300, local pickup/delivery preferred but will consider shipping
    • Includes Gitzo accessories and maintenance kit from when I purchased it brand new
    • Probably includes the Gitzo protective covering assuming I can find it
    • Includes tripod head... forget the brand
    • Selling because I got a Peak carbon fiber tripod
  • Victron BMV 702 Kit, $50 will ship
    • Does not include Cat5 cable (goes from shunt to monitor) as I lost it
  • National Luna LED Light, Red, $10, will ship
    • Short leads
  • National Luna LED Light, White, $10, will ship
    • Short leads
    • Switch not super crisp
  • QuickPitch Ensuite Shower Awning in Hard Case, $200, local pickup/delivery preferred (shipping will be costly as this thing is bulky)
    • Internal awning material in good shape
    • Some pinstriping on the outside of the case
    • I've had this mounted on 3 different roof racks and thus have a number of sealed holes on the back of the case.
    • Currently has Eezi-Awn K9 brackets mounted to it but I can include ARB brackets (probably my favorite brackets I've used with it
    • Selling because I got the Eezi-Awn cube
  • Gerber E-Tool
  • Niteize Suction Cup Mount
  • Ram Mount
  • ARB Brackets (will include with Ensuite)
  • Yeti Tumbler
  • 200-Series Driver Seat FIre Extinguisher Mount
  • Small Pelican Case
  • Redarc Smart Start SBI12, $40, will ship
  • Snow Peak Tiny Stove (I think it's a GigaPower 1.0 or 2.0?), $10, will ship
  • Garmin Overlander, $500, will ship
    • Includes BC-35 camera
    • Includes ram mount, friction mount, stock suction cup mount, and maybe even a micro SD card if I forget to take it out
    • Selling because I'm adding a Carplay module thing to the 200
  • 200 Series Coolbox Storage Insert, $5
  • Manfrotto MeFoto Aluminum Travel Tripod
  • Assortment of Blue Sea BusBars, PowerPost, and Terminal Block, $25, will ship
    • 2 x Dual BusBar 3/8-in studs (only one shown in photos)
    • 2 x MaxiBus 250A BusBars 5/16-in studs
    • 1 x PowerBar 600A BusBar 3/8-in studs
    • 1 x MaxiBus 250A BusBar 5/16-in studs
    • 1 Screw Terminal
    • Some Covers/Protectors
  • ScubaPro XXL Dive Fins, $10, local pickup preferred
  • Eezi-Awn Stealth Tent V1, $2500, local pickup/delivery only
    • Was one of the first Stealth tents in the US with old-style latches and no-power
    • Condition 6/10 due to external wear and tear and I had to replace one of the underlayment plywood pieces due to a spill
    • Black silicone applied to pinch weld on top of the tent (V2 tents came with this from the factory)
    • Currently on top of an XV-3 trailer. You can either take it off the trailer at our storage facility or I may consider delivery in the Bay Area. Note that it takes 2-3 adults to safely move it.
    • Selling because we've moved back to a ground tent and are in the process of selling the trailer.
  • Blue Ridge Overland Gear Maxtrax Bag, $20 (SALE PENDING)
    • Photos coming soon.
    • I've tried a few different solutions and am now favoring the standard Maxtraxx rear tire mount.
  • Eezi Awn Load Bars(free for local pickup only or pay for shipping)
    • 2 x 1500mm
    • 2 x ~1250mm (I cut them from 1500mm)
    • Holes drilled for Eezi-Awn hard shell tents
    • Selling because I went from the load bars + tent to the K9 roof rack with no tent
  • National Luna Battery Monitor
  • Also selling a 2019 Schutt XV-3 with all the fixin's for $20k +/- $2k depending on options (SOLD)
  • Cobra C75WXST CB Radio, $25, will ship
    • Shortened 12v leads
    • See the photos for some modifications to the connectors

Last edited:
Interested in QuickPitch. PM inbound.

Very interested in the Gitzo if it is still available. Can you comment on the condition and the age?

Sent you a PM on a few things.

Interested in the Victron kit! PM'ed.

Lots of activity... thanks for all the PMs! I've read through everything and will process on a first-come-first-serve basis aside from a couple of the items where I'd prefer local pickup if possible.

I'm organizing stuff a bit today and will get back to folks with rough shipping costs on items.

Very interested in the Gitzo if it is still available. Can you comment on the condition and the age?

I bought in new in 2015 as a 30th birthday gift to myself. It's in excellent condition. I'm happy to snap more photos if there's any particular aspect you'd like to see in more detail.

I’ll take the 200 fire extinguisher mount Redarc sbi12 and national Luna battery monitors for sure and maybe the overlander. Pm sent

Indycole:
I will take the Garmin Overlander and BC with all acc if you can go $500 shipped to AZ.
Paypal ok?
lrowe_csp@hotmail.com
Louis

First posted updated again with what's been sold. Thanks, everyone, for helping to clear out most of this stuff pretty fast. I shipped 8 boxes at UPS today, dropped off something in San Jose, and someone picked an item up this morning.

I made some price reductions to clear some of the small stuff out.

Removed a few more things that have been picked up.

Also, more importantly, I have a sale pending on the trailer and now am more motivated to find a new home for the Eezi-Awn Stealth Tent. Take an additional $500 off (so, $2k) you can pick it up in the next couple weeks so that I don't have to find a new place to store it.

Is the Blue Ridge Maxtrax bag sold? If not.. I will take it off your hands.

I'll take the Cobra CB if it's still available. Shipped to 29036

I’m interested in the TT custom tool box. Could you post pictures?

I’m located at 92651. Is this shippable or would you prefer pick up.

I'm interested in the 2nd row platform. PM sent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom