For Sale Cummins Diesel Lexus LX450 Portland, Oregon (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1996 CUMMINS 6BT TURBO DIESEL LEXUS LX450 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER FZJ80 FOR SALE

http://duiser.com/shop/diesel-land-...x450-land-cruiser-fzj80-cummins-turbo-diesel/

FOR SALE: 1996 Lexus LX450 (Land Cruiser FZJ80) Cummins Turbo Diesel

• CUMMINS 6BT TURBO DIESEL – NEW SEALS, WATER PUMP, FUEL PUMP
    • STOCK TOYOTA TRANSMISSION – NEW SEALS, BEARINGS, CLUTCHES
    • CLOSE TO STOCK RIDE HEIGHT
    • NEW SPRINGS AND SHOCKS FRONT AND REAR
    • NEW 31″ ALL TERRAIN TIRES
    • NEW FRONT SEAT, CONSOLE ARM REST LEATHER
$25,000.00

CONTACT sales@duiser.com

IMG_20140726_155940864.jpg

IMG_20140724_102352206.jpg

Last edited:
WOW!! I love it. Can't imagine that will ever make its way to california.

So - I have been considering something of this nature for a while now and heard that the new owner got has some problems with this rig - any updates, or a thread with the new owners experience on how things are holding up?

Yea - I had heard there was a bad story behind this - I actually tried contacting the guys over at Duiser for more info. Kinda glad they didn't respond - i want a diesel 80 series and they were the first ones that popped up. I will read over your horror story and maybe ask some more questions over at the other thread if it is ok.

It's not my story, I just linked the thread.

5.9 Cummings is an awesome engine

the builder of this LX450 is no longer the owner of Duiser offroad. the original creator of the adapter is the owner of duiser now after many issues. he's still making the kit but not updating the website much. don't know the full details but Jonesy auto group started the diesel conversions/Duiser off-road then it seams that there was a middle man that took over and ran it into the ground on jonsey's reputation. the video quality and detail changed, the voice and shop background changed? maybe one of jonsey's employes??? this LX had many nice things like the new leather kit. the valve body was turned up but needed the shift kit to really shift well and firm. the front axle was not touched maybe a bearing repack and poor job of putting it back together. the AC worked but has quit working and tracing wiring it was rigged up to work not using the original system. a real hack job.

all not very relevant since the ownership have changed.

AND CUMMINS, it's a bloody CUMMINS.

sorry had to, common spell check error...

No my buddy owns it now. I'm doing work on it

i hear ya - I wonder who would be a good choice if i wanted to find a decent conversion, or have one done.

the builder of this LX450 is no longer the owner of Duiser offroad. the original creator of the adapter is the owner of duiser now after many issues. he's still making the kit but not updating the website much. don't know the full details but Jonesy auto group started the diesel conversions/Duiser off-road then it seams that there was a middle man that took over and ran it into the ground on jonsey's reputation. the video quality and detail changed, the voice and shop background changed? maybe one of jonsey's employes??? this LX had many nice things like the new leather kit. the valve body was turned up but needed the shift kit to really shift well and firm. the front axle was not touched maybe a bearing repack and poor job of putting it back together. the AC worked but has quit working and tracing wiring it was rigged up to work not using the original system. a real hack job.

all not very relevant since the ownership have changed.

AND CUMMINS, it's a bloody CUMMINS.

sorry had to, common spell check error...

Hmmm.... I thought they were using an off the shelf adapter from another company that is still available, Maybe i am mistaken. (I read something about this in TurboPhil's) thread that was linked above.) - I guess we have to worry about this thread being deleted as well just like the last one. Maybe we should copy the info and start a new thread so that future Mudder's can make informed decisions about these guys??

Turbophil is the owner and the original poster of the other thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom