CSC Random picture thread (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Taken while moving the boy into the dorms at ASU this weekend.

E90B2B89-697F-4FA1-8CAD-F27625840C47.jpeg

Jeeps are curious. They are certainly ingrained in the DNA of the US. I like jeeps. Part of Americana, and a great out of the factory platform, rubicon. I remember the old vj c, when it was close and harmonious...days gone long by, stu / joe w, etc.

MVIMG_20190825_155322.jpg

IMG_20190825_155328.jpg

IMG_20190825_155351.jpg

Driving behind an OG Supra today. Cool except for those wheels

We have a seriously large one wandering around our place

While taking pictures of this
7D_30285-small.jpg

My wife & I spotted this
7D_30286-small.jpg

Thats a big feller, eh?
7D_30287-small.jpg

Even got their face around the eyeballs
7D_30289-small.jpg

It used this cactus patch to strip off the old skin
7D_30284-small.jpg

Goodwin is the local reptile and amphibian guru on mud, bet he could nail it. If I were to venture a guess, Black or Red racer???

Goodwin is the local reptile and amphibian guru on mud, bet he could nail it. If I were to venture a guess, Black or Red racer???
DING DING DING!!!
We have a winner :bounce:

My wife called me as I was on my way home saying she saw another snake on the security camera and to be careful when I parked.

Reviewing the footage revealed this purty fella - looks like new skin to me ;)

Good mouser - non-poisonous - good neighbor😍

This is the third type of snake I have seen next to the house in the past few weeks, one long-nose, one western diamondback:skull:, and one black racer.

7D_30292.JPG
7D_30293.JPG
7D_30290-small.jpg

Pilot? Or Flying J? I ran into a group of them last year and started asking questions. Got a bunch of blank looks till one of them saw my TRD hat and said something that included Muy Bueno, lol.
I gave them the universal thumbs up.:)

Hats off to you Steve, if you are off to another adventure again. I'll hold down the fort.;)

Pilot? Or Flying J?
I dunno - whichever is westest:wtf:
I have seen these caravans for years on I10

Three destinations this trip.
Lower Gila Box Canyon - denied as BLM apparently closed the two roads down to the river and didn’t update their website description.

Gila Cliff Dwellings - definitely worth the hike.

Hatch - annual green chile pickup run.

The neighbors 75 foot pine fell in the wind yesterday. Hours before, my 40 was parked where it landed but was moved thankfully. At least the tree fell in the one spot where it really didn't hurt anything other than tearing some limbs off of some trees in my yard.

IMG_20190901_184719.jpg

The neighbors 75 foot pine fell in the wind yesterday. Hours before, my 40 was parked where it landed but was moved thankfully. At least the tree fell in the one spot where it really didn't hurt anything other than tearing some limbs off of some trees in my yard.

View attachment 2073370
Ouch! Glad it missed yer!

View attachment 2073370
Yikes!
That is a classic example of watering done right (deep). Most times the root system goes upward with the tree. In this case destroying the lawn, driveway and possible utilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom