CSC Random picture thread (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Oregon license plates followed by Colorado :meh:

Really to use a computer even once in a while. Can't make the state out to save my life. Realized that is a prefix not a area code on the phone number. Guess not use to seeing a phone no list a area code. Seems once AZ jump from 602 to 602 and 520 we went to five area codes pretty quick. Still pretty grey skies for Oregon on July.

Really to use a computer even once in a while. Can't make the state out to save my life. Realized that is a prefix not a area code on the phone number. Guess not use to seeing a phone no list a area code. Seems once AZ jump from 602 to 602 and 520 we went to five area codes pretty quick. Still pretty grey skies for Oregon on July.

Oregon last week but that was June :p

Where is Maltec finding LHD 70 series from the nineties that aren't rust buckets?

First its a ground up build. If you are referring to the body I believe its a 2016 with a 100% brand new diesel drivetrain sitting on a euro 80 chassis. Built to meet North America Specifications. I believe its now sold or very close to it. Super cool fully built vehicle.

Are you running your own truck now?
No, still in a company truck. I am one of the few drivers they trust to dispatch from home though (which is huge).
I have several friends who are owner/operators and that seems to take quite the plunge on lifestyle to meet the truck and trailer payments and maintenance, permits, etc...
This is like the best of both worlds, feel like a subcontractor using someone else's equipment, and pay and benefits are good.
Also home every night and most weekends off.👍

The first Lambo Urus SUV I have seen. It was (gasp!) fuelling up at Sam's Club in Flagstaff. We don't get the fancy cars up here much...

IMG_20190705_160043327.jpg

Brother took this pick in North Dakota. For the earth movers used at the coal mine.

78786.jpg

Ran across this gorgeous truck while on vacation in the Seattle area. Talked to the owner. It is his daily driver, he gets about 20 MPG around town. It was imported from British Columbia, Canada about 3 years ago.

IMG_3061.jpg

IMG_3062.jpg

Had a visitor at the house today.

I'm always on the lookout for rattlesnakes but this was a new one for me.

Reptiles of Arizona says it is a "long-nosed" snake - non-poisonous and good for rodent control

View attachment 2023809

View attachment 2023810
One on the "safe" list I taught the kids to handle, super docile and will only poop on your hands when alarmed (I didn't tell them the second part)....:lol:

Trying out the "Yakuza boss seat." Gotta love the 200 for road trips!

MVIMG_20190720_163921.jpg

IMG_20190720_161414.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom