Cruisers Seen Around ATX (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You sure it's not some of those unmarked Federales looking for protestors to grab?

You sure it's not some of those unmarked Federales looking for protestors to grab?
this is the best forum here, i love seeing the rigs around town. hope the see Charlie and Silver on here one day(my brown and silver fj's)

This guy actually using his 200. He said he wished he had my 60 though!

5815F960-3AB9-483B-9520-12A95E3F329C.jpeg

Blue 80 at Lowe’s on Brodie, looks to be the same one I posted
5EC9AB92-A3AB-40A4-ABB2-7F0216EA94BD.jpeg
FEF32BE1-EB95-4D5D-A7D0-7CEFCF133C9C.jpeg
a while back with CO plates, Texas plates now

I don't think I have ever seen that shade of blue on an 80.

Love that set up man, my neck of the woods!
This thread is awesome keep em comin'!

Nice Yeti. SB150?

Different front bumper and this one has the rear air deflector.

I’m out in Apache Shores neighborhood and bounce around the same areas. Been out here for 10 years, but have never seen your rig!

I bought off a Mud member around Easter and had it on lockdown doing upgrades and repairs to get ready for a trip to Colorado. Back from that trip and now it's in the shop because some Jackwad rammed me in the Vail parking lot. $4K in damage. Now it's at Service King waiting for repair. Probably won't get it back for a few weeks. Bummer. I'll keep an eye out for you though.

IMG_1119.jpg
IMG_1121.jpg
IMG_1179.png
IMG_1051.jpg

I bought off a Mud member around Easter and had it on lockdown doing upgrades and repairs to get ready for a trip to Colorado. Back from that trip and now it's in the shop because some Jackwad rammed me in the Vail parking lot. $4K in damage. Now it's at Service King waiting for repair. Probably won't get it back for a few weeks. Bummer. I'll keep an eye out for you though.

View attachment 2399331View attachment 2399335View attachment 2399340View attachment 2399343

What a bummer! Service King on 620? If you’re on IG, give me a follow: @cbspreservationgarage

What a bummer! Service King on 620? If you’re on IG, give me a follow: @cbspreservationgarage
Sleestak100 is following you now! Yes, SK on 620. They are fighting the job because they found some rust under the cladding that was damaged. You can see a little bit of it at the bottom of the second photo. I guess water gets trapped behind the plastic. Haven't seen rust anywhere else. TBD...

Hey, I’m on Hamilton Pool Road just off 71.
And I rock the CB’s Preservation Garage hat, even when I’m in the wife’s Ford.
7BE3F4C6-046A-4143-A754-7532CA9E7DC7.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom