Cruisers Seen Around ATX (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What a bummer! Service King on 620? If you’re on IG, give me a follow: @cbspreservationgarage

Sleestak100 is following you now! Yes, SK on 620. They are fighting the job because they found some rust under the cladding that was damaged. You can see a little bit of it at the bottom of the second photo. I guess water gets trapped behind the plastic. Haven't seen rust anywhere else. TBD...

I follow both you guys. Didn't know yall were on here.

I follow both you guys. Didn't know yall were on here.

We should start a gang! I tried to follow you back but can't find you in IG. An another note, Service King just told me they won't do the repairs on my truck due to rust. Sooooo.....now what do I do?

rjackh there

Got it. Looks like you and I are cut from the same cloth; Red dogs, Cruisers, bay fishing, dove hunting, Dads, etc.. Heading to Seadrift this Thursday for Friday morning Reds and Specs.

If you know of a good body shop who can do fab work to repair rocker panel rust please let me know.

Here’s another weird colored 80 series, antique plates on it, saw it on Barton Springs Road

E1B90DF9-2DC4-43FC-8792-56052CA50AA1.jpeg

Got it. Looks like you and I are cut from the same cloth; Red dogs, Cruisers, bay fishing, dove hunting, Dads, etc.. Heading to Seadrift this Thursday for Friday morning Reds and Specs.

If you know of a good body shop who can do fab work to repair rocker panel rust please let me know.
check with ryan at Austin body works, tell him bobby davis sent you. he is the owner. depends on how busy they are.

check with ryan at Austin body works, tell him bobby davis sent you. he is the owner. depends on how busy they are.
I haven't had any rust work done, but Austin Body Works fixed both of my smashed up front fenders on my 60 and did a great job!

Who was driving my white 62 cousin yesterday evening north on Mopac around 35th St? I was getting tailgated in the middle lane trying to slow down to wave.

I just saw 3 Cruisers on the short stretch on Bee Cave Rd between Mopac and 360. A white early 200, a tan 60, and a white late (2016+) 200. Apparently this is the place with all the action 😂

Who was driving my white 62 cousin yesterday evening north on Mopac around 35th St? I was getting tailgated in the middle lane trying to slow down to wave.
That be me... I was busy with my gauges (it's getting hot these days) so I didn't notice you until you were speeding away... I thought I was looking in the mirror at first glance. ha.

Probably on here already but I saw this driver of a 62 on 183 between Austin and Cedar Park over the weekend. Also saw a great looking black 200 with an Ironman bull bar in the ritzy part of town. Couldn't snap a pic but we did exchange knowing nods with each other.

IMG_20200829_145317.jpg

Last edited:
How much was it, Pat? Looks solid.

How much was it, Pat? Looks solid.

NFS..it is at a shop just outside of town. It has been there on and off for months. Looks to be a survivor from the Southwest. Had some NM stickers on the back, but Texas plates. No major rust, although the rockers look to be bubbling..typical. Interior looked in ok shape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom