"Cruisers" rule W.E. Rock Texas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

wngrog

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.seeandeatms.com
Just got back from the Katemcy WE Rock event.

Jimbro KILLED the competition with a negative 35 points for the day. I think he took 2 cones and had one back up ALL DAY! JIm was cool as a cucumber (on the outside) and he and his spotter kicked some major ass. The "cruiser" buggy was a major hit. Ran flawlessly!

High5 and I took the XXL class by 20+ points even after we 40'ed one whole run with a broken front WARN hub. We hit every bonus line and only 2 cones all day. Brian saved near disaster on the first course when he rolled over on a cone, but drove it out.

Anyway, enough talk, here are some pics.......
JA1.jpg
BW1.jpg
JB1.jpg

Congrats Guys! Ummm ................... any body else notice he sounded a little surprised with all that success :D That place looks like fun, maybe someday!

WAY TO GO JIM!!!!! Also congrats to Tom and the gang at Sunray!

It actually looked semi dry there. Was planning on heading out but the radar looked like rain so I stayed home... Doh! :eek:

RIGHT ON!!!

Congrats!!!!!!

LC_Hamma said:
Pic #3 - is that the maroon Cruzah on rockwells that was featured in TT many months back? Or is this a different one? Don't you mean to say "Buggys with Cruzah bibs & hoods" rule W.E. Rock Texas?

Yes that is the same moster Cruiser that was one of my first OTBs.

Notice I put Cruisers in ""...

awesome job gang.....talked with Lance last night, he was still wound tight over how well Jim and the rig worked!!

Can't wait for the videos ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom