cruiserparts.net body panels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.myspace.com
I am looking to buy a rear body channel from someone and was wondering how the cruiserparts.net ones were. since I need the front right cowl piece I was going to order both, but can't find a good description and their pics are too small to really see any detail. thanks guys and gals!!!

my advice...

I've purchased many items from James (cruiserpart.net), no body panels though. I recommend asking for pictures of the one they are sending to you. They are nice folks, treat customers well....but remember, they deal in used parts. Just know what y'er getting.

Sometimes they reply a tad slow - OK by me. They run a small family operation, and I have no problem supporting the 'little guy'.

HTH

I bought an NOS rear quarter panel from them. I was happy with the purchase. I haven't bought any used body panels from them. They seem to be a good alternative to SOR for used stuff as well.

I have been to Cruiser parts (Landcruiser Drive) 3 times in the past year or so. James has a pretty impressive graveyard of cruisers in cleared areas of the woods all grouped according to model. It would actually be an interesting photo shoot. Everything is outside, obviously in the elements, so good body parts may be tough. BUT, if he says he has it, I would'nt hesitate to buy it.

+++ for Canada Cruisers. Never bought a panel (tub too far gone), But I spoke to Spencer and found him to be very pleasant, knowlegable and helpful. He has written at least 3 "how to" articles on his website

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom