Cruiserheads in NorCal (Fremont) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LCL

Threads
I'm not such an active member of this board yet, so I don't know how many 80
owners are near me. If anyone would be willing to check out a cruiser with me
tomorrow, it would be greatly appreciated. I've been reading a lot about 80s, but
I'm no expert. I think I'm going to see it in the afternoon some time.

http://www.craigslist.org/eby/car/86305573.html

My only adversion to it so far is the 186k miles, though 80s with lockers are hard to
come by.. somebody with better knowledge of 80s could guide me about this
cruiser

Tom
925 787 9907, conte.t@gmail.com

Hey Tom

I am in So Cal and unable to help out, but from here, that looks to be repainted, i might be wrong, but i dont think that is a factory color, and if it is, i am pretty sure it wasnt available in 94. I could be way off base, but i am sure others will chime in.

Also, my honest opinion, that price seems a bit high for the mileage (even with lockers), especially if it been repainted!

Also, if your serious, try to run a carfax on it, you will be suprised at stuff that pops up sometimes!

LCL said:
I'm not such an active member of this board yet, so I don't know how many 80
owners are near me. If anyone would be willing to check out a cruiser with me
tomorrow, it would be greatly appreciated. I've been reading a lot about 80s, but
I'm no expert. I think I'm going to see it in the afternoon some time.

http://www.craigslist.org/eby/car/86305573.html

My only adversion to it so far is the 186k miles, though 80s with lockers are hard to
come by.. somebody with better knowledge of 80s could guide me about this
cruiser

Tom
925 787 9907, conte.t@gmail.com
hey Tom, my name is Robert, I actually live right across the bridge from you (Redwood City). I don't know if I will be able to make it tomm, but I have been there to that dealer a couple of times and they always have really clean cruisers there. That dealer stocks up on hella cruisers..That is basically all they sell. And as far as 180K, if the cruiser has been maintained, it is just barley being broken in! ;) Mine has 180K on the clock, it it runs perfect!

bm, I doubt it's repainted, but thanks for the look out. Maybe someone else can add their insight

Robert, leave me your number and I'll let you know what my plans are.

LCL said:
bm, I doubt it's repainted, but thanks for the look out. Maybe someone else can add their insight

Then that is a rare color for that year, i was searching for awhile and dont remember coming across one. Personally i love that color! Now, i am curious if the 93-94 ever came in it from the factory

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom