Cruiser sightings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm the champaine HDJ81 on the north end.... ARB bumper, 33" Geolanders and a 2.5" OME lift (tires and lift are 2 weeks old). and sometimes a roof rack..

And there is a grey with red and silver accents HJ61 (I think, I don't really know LC's very well other than mine) driveing around the north end as well. Looking at the pics here I think its Jammer!!!

Last edited:
Saw a BJ74 this morning south bound on Highway 2 north of Nisku. Lifted and the top matched the rest of the vehicle all dark grey. I believe it was a Jay a guy from this board who goes by "Oilersrule".

I saw a metallic brown 100 series with a bush bar and lift driving north on 82 st. this afternoon. had a nice big dent on the passenger side door. was sorry to see that, such a nice cruiser.

onefsatchevy, looking forward to meeting you and seeing your rig in person!

saw a white fj55 at the 106 ave and 79st liquor store this afternoon.

was it you cruisernerd?

ya that was me. do you live in that neighbourhood?

we used to live in gold bar but like fools we left. one day we will return. we loved it there.

on another note i saw a silver 60 series today driving behind bonnie doon mall and a red 60 series parked on 142 st near 87 ave.

feel like a bit of a perv, but i keep going past a neighbors house, in calgary. they have a 45... pretty...

feel like a bit of a perv, but i keep going past a neighbors house, in calgary. they have a 45... pretty...

There is no problem with that! ;)
EDIT: There was a nice yellow FJ45 north of Whyte ave a few months back. I'd always drive by it after spending time at the bars.
Then one day I got the nerve to go ring the door bell to chat about his 45.

Last edited:
saw a beige hdj81 with a ladder on the back in the cycle works parking lot on 75 st this morning.

saw a silver and red hdj81 today on 124st. gave him a wave but he was too cool to wave back. next time, he'll get the mud salute:D

saw a cream colored fj55 parked infront of a house by Montrose school today.

i should start packing my camera with me!

maybe THAT'S too creepy.

Saw a cream colored hdj81 pulling a utility trailer driving on 167 ave this afternoon. was that you onefsatchevy?

Saw a cream colored 81 drive by my school this afternoon while i was on supervision. maybe onefsatchevy?

Saw an HJ61 with Jammer's champagne paint scheme with a rack pass 109st & 104ave at 1300 yesterday.

Also saw a black BJ70 with a poor-man's roof rack made out of plywood driving around all afternoon in the city centre grant macewan area.

Saw an HJ61 with Jammer's champagne paint scheme with a rack pass 109st & 104ave at 1300 yesterday.

that would be me, rushing to get to a meeting on the southside that started at 1. i was late.

I was on the 3rd floor of the grant mac building.
It made the lift on yours look smaller than I had remembered. Cool..yeah you were definitely late!

a good day today!

was out and about with the family and we saw 4 different cruisers today!

a silver 62 on the outskirts of st. albert, a brown 60 series with dark tinted windows on 91 st. and millwoods road, a white 80 series, and a blue 60 looking at northerns 61 (i'm not counting his) at 4 wheel auto.

and i have to say it was my son who spotted the brown 60 long before i did. his padawan training is coming along nicely!

last night driving down 50 st, near capilano mall, i saw a blue 60 with a massive roofrack and then two minutes later and two blocks away i saw a smoke grey 61 with a massive roofrack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom