Cruiser sighting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MOTOV8R

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
photos.motov8r.com
Saw this at work today. Anyone recognize this 40? The doors and rear tire carrier look 75-76, but the vent windows are 77+. Nice 40.

IMG_5093.JPG

I think we met that guy last summer. He had just bought it he truck and was stoked to have it but not much knowledge about it. He said he was starting the athlos school downtown.

'Athlos'? Is that like 'hold your tongue and say apple'? (third rage humor)

Saw this at work today. Anyone recognize this 40? The doors and rear tire carrier look 75-76, but the vent windows are 77+. Nice 40.

View attachment 1470375

I think that guy lives near me. Saw him a few times in E Boise. Saw this around Apple St today- Real nice. Anyone on here? I would love to pick your brain. Wanting to start a FJ45 build

IMG_1690.JPG

I think that guy lives near me. Saw him a few times in E Boise. Saw this around Apple St today- Real nice. Anyone on here? I would love to pick your brain. Wanting to start a FJ45 build

View attachment 1605470

I've seen this one a couple times on Amity. Don't know who owns it though.

View attachment 1605470

That is cool! I have not seen it around yet.

I was working on mine today though.

IMG_5164.JPG

Cheers

That is cool! I have not seen it around yet.

I was working on mine today though.

View attachment 1606301

Cheers

That is a nice 45. I have to admit to drooling over your Craigslist add. I think you would have a lot more visual appeal though with either stock wheels with hub caps or a set of FJ60 wheels either left chrome or blasted and painted cignus white.

That is a nice 45. I have to admit to drooling over your Craigslist add. I think you would have a lot more visual appeal though with either stock wheels with hub caps or a set of FJ60 wheels either left chrome or blasted and painted cignus white.

Thanks!

Perhaps we should try and arrange a local Cruiser meet and greet? Lots of Cruiserheads in the area but no real club or get togethers.

I will bring one of my Cruisers if you bring one of yours! ;)

It would be fun to get a bunch of trucks together as well as owners.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom