Cruiser Sighting Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I live south of Feliciy, but tend to roam around the east side of Cincinnati. About 20yrs ago I lived in Norwood with a white 40. I didn't mean to exclude southeast IN & NKY.
I’m not sure how I got a notification from this thread. Must have posted up here ages ago.

NKY here. One of my acquaintances has a 40 series that he’s been restoring… with a fiberglass tub.

He’s on MUD, but don’t know his username.

Tall, youngish guy?

PR is still kicking. Great brewery, a couple new bars, Lonely Pine, etc
There is another FJ40 on Auten that I’ve seen around.

Saw this Collectors Edition at a lacrosse tournament today in Obetz.

IMG_3638.jpeg

I have gone years without seeing a single 40 near me. Last week there were 2 different red 40's 5 minutes from my house and today someone posted another spotted in Ohio.
1691858022718.png

IMG_1400.jpeg

Saw this nice one today coming across 70 thru Dayton. He was hauling took me quite some time to overtake him at 80 mph.

Left lane of I-70, passing cars in his 40, this guy has to be a madman.

Last edited:
5spd with a 3B could get up to 80mph, so 2F would do it.
Nice 40 but that axe location makes me nervous. LoL

Nice 40 but that axe location makes me nervous. LoL
Appears to be up there with U-bolts. Which means two things….it’s quite secure…and it’s just for show.

Last edited:

I had to take my son up to Dublin today, the weather was awesome so we took the 40. I hit the highway on the way home, far right lane of 270S, 55mph indicated, and the 2F and 4spd were howling. An H55 would be fantastic.

Saw a very clean 40 this afternoon at the shopping center on the southwest corner of the Stroop/Far Hills intersection in Kettering
IMG_7954.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom