Cruiser Heaven - Tampa (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I found cruiser heaven in Tampa, last week while working...I work as an EMT which means lots of driving around looking...last friday i was passenger and out of the corner of my eye i spot a 40 parked in a parking lot. I made my partner slam on the brakes and back up, and thats when I found what I thought was cruiser heaven...

There were the 2 40s, 2 62s, and the lone 55. I thought it was the greatest find in Tampa until this morning, I got canceled off another call, and realize I will pass the cruisers again and i prepare myself for a quick glance when I spot this...

I made my partner stop and I had to get out and talk to someone and figure out what was going on. Ended up being cruiserparts.net delivering this to the garage for a guy who collects cruisers. I ask some of his helpers if I could look around and I snapped a few pictures of a little of what he has...its amazing. I havent met the owner yet, but ill be on the look out.

Here is more of the collection...

:flamingo: :flamingo: :cheers:

Wow, Amazing!
You'd think the guy would be active in the Cruiser community.
A secret Cruiser collection!

give him some bevel flippin' lessons while you there.. :grinpimp:

Amazing collection by the way.

Um, Luis... do you know this guy?

I heard my 79 was going to Tampa after I got the title squared away; nice to know it will be taken care of.

Good Morning
I know the person his name is Luis not me other Luis and he want to restore all those truck. I'm working on the first truck.

I thought this sounded a little too familiar to be coincidence :)

Now get back to work, Luis! Those trucks aren't going to fix themselves!!!

I know that guy and I see one of the two cruisers that I had sold to him! He's a Spanish guy that restores them and sells them. I see my old brown and tan 62 with my UCF stickers but not my 40 with it's pto!

:)Yes. please, where is this place in Tampa? I must meet Luis.

As the blood moves from this woody back to my brain, and this ridiculous grin movies from my face, i'll try to make sense of this post (LOL).

I was driving past this place headed elsewhere on business, and decided to stop and snap some crappy cell pics.

I'm outside the fence snapping pics and drooling down the front of my shirt, when I see this stocky guy rounding the corner.
He asks me whats going on, and I introduce myself and let him know about my rig (and MUD of course).

Instantly everything changes and he's welcoming me to "help yourself and look around."

He's a great guy!! Very forthcoming, helpful and friendly.

He let me "inside the wire" if you will, and said take all the pictures you want. Unfortunately I didn't have all day or I would have!

He has about 85 cruisers, all scattered about different locations.
He buys overseas and collects them. Says he doesn't sell. A true cruiser head, and again, a very personable individual. Also a wealth of knowledge!

Got his number and told him I'd buy lunch if I could pick his brain a bit.

He just slapped me on the shoulder, smiled, and in that accent I've come to love between my travels and numerous Hispanic friends,said "no pralem my freng."
:)

I look forward to meeting with him again.

Hope the pictures posted. If not, i'll try to post later from home.

OD

View attachment 802829

ForumRunner_20130907_140319.jpg

ForumRunner_20130907_140408.jpg

ForumRunner_20130907_140437.jpg

ForumRunner_20130907_140515.jpg

Well, we got a couple of pics, but certainly not enough :)

i know when i go by it that it never seems like anyone is there, i just happened to catch them taking delivery one day and got to peak around while they were moving the new find in. If you run into the owner again maybe you can convince him to host an open house for the local guys cause i know there was a lot to take in on one trip

i know when i go by it that it never seems like anyone is there, i just happened to catch them taking delivery one day and got to peak around while they were moving the new find in. If you run into the owner again maybe you can convince him to host an open house for the local guys cause i know there was a lot to take in on one trip

I'll see what I can do.
He say's he's not around that much, so I suspect it'll be a bit before I can arrange lunch, but rest assured, it WILL happen:D

They're doing a lot of modifications on that building, so maybe when he's ready to do an open house, we can set up some sort of gathering? A bunch of LC'ers' lined up out front maybe?:D

I actually work with the owner of all of these Land Cruiser and I will be helping him sell some if you guys or anyone you know are interested in buying any of these Cruisers or need parts for your Land Cruisers we have all the parts and most likely any Cruiser you are looking for in great shape give me a call Nestor: 305-801-9375 or stop by our Building 7941 N Armenia Ave Tampa,FL 33604 thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom