CRUISER GARAGE Ash Tray Mounts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So, have any of you actually installed the older ashtray bezel into a newer style LX?

I ask because I got a used one on eBay in preparation for the bracket...
and tried to swap it, but the top portion of he bezel won’t flip into the hole... very strange, because it totally looks like it would fit... but for some reason, the bottom fits in, but gets distorted when trying to press the top into the surrounding hole. Won’t snap in. My original, “newer” style bezel snaps back in perfectly.

Wondering if it’s actually backward compatible... or if I got some distorted bezel.

I know for sure a few people have done it with success.

Do you think this would be able to accommodate a brake controller underneath it or would it be able to mount to it? I just have my Scanguage on top of the controller but it needs something more solid. Here is the current configuration:

Scanguage.jpg

Saw this thread and was hoping it was an upgraded ash tray for all the cigarettes I smoke in my cruiser :cigar:

Would the SwitchPro version work with an AuxBeam switch controller? I know it is not designed for it, but was curious if I could velcro/tape it to the mount as they are similar in size?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom