Cruiser Days committee (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I will change the date today.
Bill I was going to print about 50 color copies to be distributed in toyota dealers and JDM dealrs.
Also since many people come to take a look at a cool looking, moded JDM parked cruisers, maybe club members owning those would tape one of the posters to one of their windows, like a "for sale sign". I know there are people always cheking out Craig's yellow beast. The info cards are also ready.
The magazine banner i will finish by the end of today. Dan you will be able to download it from Flicker.

Last edited:
Yes, I think its worth spending some money on colour posters and cards; its good advertising for the event and for the club. Also, posting them on windows of our parked rigs could draw attention to the event too. Maybe Mat could attach one to his "big mean bumper" and lots of girls would notice it when they're staring at his jeans.
Who is doing the radio "community events" announcements and the local newspater thing? I notified Toyota Trails for their Events Calendar page so that is in the works.
~Bill

Let me know what else has to be done ie delever posters to the dealers, talk to CFUN or anything else
aaron

Sure, CFUN, NW, WX, Co-Op Radio, CBC, etc. like to give freebee community events notices because it makes CRTC watchdogs happy that there's local Canadian content in their broadcasts.

sure Id like to do that ill come up with a draft
aaron

I like it!

I just uploaded the edited poster ("toyota", TLCA logo, correct date and time), the info cards and the banner. Please advise if there is still something to change.

Dan, download the banner from my flicker, it is in 90 x 400 ratio, thanks.

all the files are here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/urwislegenda/sets/72157600143365836/

Bill, to save on printing I can print all the info cards in black and white at work. The posters i will print in color at staples or kinkos, 50 to start with.

cheers,

p.s.: it's piwo time!!!

Marcin:
Everything looks really great to me! You've done an outstanding job. The only suggestion I might make is to put the event date on the little cards in case somebody takes one and then forgets when its happening.
~Bill

I'd like to take you up on the offer of having a 4WDABC information booth set up at Cruiser Days. As well, I'm intending to have a Backroader out in mid July and would be happy to include an event notice there.

Poster looks great let me know if you want me to hand some out around squamish or north van

I have been missing in action all this week and I finally saw this thread. Awesome posters! I see that you ended up using a couple of my pics. The only thing I was thinking of is that all of the background pics look a little washed out. I know you had to fade them out a bit so the letters are visible but if you want we can try a different way of doing it - if you have not printed out a bunch already. Call me.
Nice work though.

cruiser daze stuff

Did we not have a prize donation letter from last year, one that Clarence made up?

I can write one up if it doesn't exist anymore, put that technical writing course to some use I guess.

I found the link that Clarence had done, but being a year or so old it does not work. I might have them on my 'puter at work, but if anyone has them at home care to email them to me please?

edit: Found last years on my office 'puter. I'll touch it up today and get it to you guys for a proof read.

Last edited:
ive tried to contact mud, ill try again. I got the poster to larry at BC4x4

Dan

Last years letter that I'm updating mentions a trail ride after the event. Was there something planned for this year as well?

Also, whom shall I mention in the letter to contact for more information?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom