Cruiser Days committee (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Deny:
I think we are as ready as we ever are going to be. We've put lots of planning into this effort and I don't know what else we could do to make it happen. Are you and Charla coming?

I've managed to hand out a bunch of the little cards from Marcin to some Cruiser owners that have - brace for the shock - never even heard of Cruiser Days or Coastal Cruisers! The horror!, well hopefully we'll get some more people showing up this year.

Deny:
I think we are as ready as we ever are going to be. We've put lots of planning into this effort and I don't know what else we could do to make it happen. Are you and Charla coming?

Sounds good,
Yes Bill, I will be there, don't think Charla is though. I did mention it to a couple from Prince George, but it's a pretty long trip from anywhere up north, only crazy people like me who can visit family and friends at the same time are up to it.
Cheers

I spoke with the Dash plaque guy.
He was out of the office for about a week, came back then a had a friend have a near death experience, know he's going on holidays

basically no go!!

just curious if "Cruiser Days" gets posted in the "Trails - Events - Expeditions "
section of ih8mud forum for others to see who don't ever venture over to Internat'l Clubhouse section much.
i didn't see it over there:cheers: ???

I was sitting at my desk today, mulling over whether I wanted to make a weekend road trip so soon after returning from Alaska and my boss called and asked if I'd go to Vancouver next week. "...might have to stay through the weekend" he says. "Ok" I said "but I'll drive out on company time, I'm sick of flying"

See y'all there!

Damn, that's some great luck you have!
see ya soon

Directions

Good bet I will be coming over Saturday morning from the Island. Can someone post directions from the Tsawwassen ferry terminal to the Deas Park.

Thanks

Good bet I will be coming over Saturday morning from the Island. Can someone post directions from the Tsawwassen ferry terminal to the Deas Park.

Thanks

Here's a link.

It's realy easy stay on HWY 17 for about 16 km once you cross the 99 it turns into River road and its off to the left just before the road splits and go's to the right.:beer:

Thanks Drew

Good day, and great show. Thanks folks! Too bad I gotta work tonight, or the campout would be fun...

gb

It really was a great day! Many thanks to the people who donated prizes, like CruiserLand and LCI for the winch, G&S for the Solar Converters, EBI for the front hubs kit, Toyota Dealers for the flashlights & clocks, ComWest Radio for the flashlights, Becky for the TupperWare, and anyone else whose name does not come to mind.
Trust McTague to win the grand prize of the electric winch!
Raffle tickets were a hot selling item!

Last edited:
There is a thread in the events/trips/expeditions section. Perhaps those that took pics can post a few so a wider audience can see what it was about. I had my camera, but did not take one pic! https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=169488

gb

Had a good time, to bad we had to leave so early, next year we will stay for the day. Thanks for putting this event on.

Thanks to all the members who organised Cruiser Days! It was a great location. Last year I made the decision I wouldn't take my family to Cruiser Days at that shadeless, paved lot again. This location was family friendly. I also noticed many of the people coming to the park for a walk also walked through the show. Great choice! Great Day!

Also had an awesome time on the trip. Margaret Pass was beautiful. Good call Matt. It was my wifes first wheelin' trip and she really enjoyed herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom