Cruiser Days 2005: Random Pictures (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Deny and I travelled south to partake in the Coastal Cruiser's Cruiser Days 2005 event held in Surrey on Saturday August 13th. Deny stayed over at the lake on Thursday night. 530 am came soon and we loaded up LeRoy the gas guzzlin' frog killer (81 BJ42) and Prado the pooch and we were soon on our way. We spotted several Cruisers along the way and even a modified car 4x4 that I wish I had gotten a photo of. About 4pm we met up with Bruce (driving a F150 - the horror ;) ) at Cache Creek. I abandoned the 42 and jumped in with Bruce and said goodbye to Deny as we all made our way down the canyon to the lower mainland. The show and shine was held in Surrey and as usual, the sun was shining and the Toyota products were sparkling. It was a lot of fun meeting up with old friends and meeting friends made on this forum (Stone, 1FE pig, jfc). Once the raffle was over and the majority of the Cruisers had left for the day, Bruce and I gathered up our camping supplies and headed out to meet up with the rest of the Cruiserheads assembled at the Sasquatch before heading up to Chehallis Lake to camp - what a beautiful camping spot we had! Unfortunately, Bruce and I had to bail on the wheeling on Sunday. Perhaps Deny can fill us in on what happened Sunday afternoon. In the meantime enjoy the photos. Rob Mullen took the photos at the event and I took the photos at Chehallis. If anyone would like a copy of the fullsize versions of any of the following photos, please don't hesitate to email me at ratpuke@shaw.ca Enjoy! :cool:
Picture 018.jpg
Picture 019.jpg
Picture 020.jpg

Last edited:
What a great day
Picture 021.jpg
Picture 022.jpg
Picture 025.jpg

Last edited:
So shiny!
Picture 027.jpg
Picture 030.jpg
Picture 026.jpg

Last edited:
Green is my favourite color on a 70...
Picture 031.jpg
Picture 032.jpg
Picture 033.jpg

Last edited:
Can't wait 'til next year. :)
Picture 034.jpg
Picture 038.jpg
IMG_4947.JPG

Last edited:
It was great surprise to wake up to such a nice view
Picture 044.jpg
Picture 045.jpg
Picture 046.jpg

Last edited:
Such a calm morning... even the dogs take time to enjoy their surroundings
Picture 049.jpg
Picture 050.jpg
Picture 047.jpg

Last edited:
Such a great group of Cruiserheads to hang with :beer:
Picture 051.jpg
Picture 053.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Charla for sharing those pics... You are absolutely right - the view of the lake in the morning was amazing... BC is Beautiful, and I hope to explore more of it's wonders....

Last edited:
Nice pics everyone, I still havn't developed my film :doh:

jfc said:
Nice pics everyone, I still havn't developed my film :doh:

Well, get cracking Greasy!

Just modified the resolution of the pics I posted. A couple at the end still need some work. Anyway, if anyone has any more pics they want to post, have at 'er.

Cool pics Charla.. are you saying that Steve and Ian are dogs? Sure sounds like it. I was nice see you and Bruce again, this time we even got to hang out a bit (not like Kootneys).

I will post some pics, my batteries in my digicam are dead. I have more video than pics anyways, like that sweet action when Gary T jumped up onto 2 wheels, landed, then blew his rear pinion off, then his driveshaft tumbled down the v-rock making a VERY destinct sound.

Deny, nice job filming my craaaawl up the v-rock, got some SWEET flex, and some nice air on the RH front.

Errr. No. Was actually referring to the dogs in the second pic :flipoff2: ;p

Agreed. Nice to hang out with ya. Last time I just got to laugh at you from afar watching you do battle with your oil burner. Oh, the memories....

What is this about Gar jumping? He swore up and down that the rumours about him jumping his trucks were unsubstantiated... :eek:

Derek A said:
Deny, nice job filming my craaaawl up the v-rock, got some SWEET flex, and some nice air on the RH front.

Thanks, no problem, I guess I just got natural film making skillz. :D How did the zoom in at the end work out, talk about artistic eh?

And Charla, Derek was talking about Gary Telford, not gar.

Yeah and I was referring to Gary 1 too, not Gary 2 although I guess "Gar" refers to the latter. My mistake.

Actually, it's "gar" as our own Coastal Cruiser Pirate (ala Dodgeball), otherwise known as "double r". Gary Telford of course would then be "single r".

Keeps things less complicated this way...

I too would like to see the video of single r catching air!

gb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom