Cruiser Corps continues to suck!! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I thought I was done with this dishonest low life company. Won't go over all the details but purchased a complete OME lift kit and the rear shackles were wrong. Julissa gave me the run around for weeks but never offered to make things right. I ended up buying the correct shackle kit from another retailer and my CC company refunded my account the amount I paid to Cruiser Corp. Now Cruiser Corps has the time to dispute my claim and claiming my order was correct. What a bunch of ass hats!! Do I still pursue this or just let go? The amount in dispute is $171.00. Thinking just let it go. However if your thinking of using this company buyer beware they are dishonest and will not stand behind what they sell.

Is it going to cost you $171 of your time to dispute it?
Probably not but now the cc company wants a second retailer to write a statement confirming that that parts shipped are not correct. Even though I have pictures of the shackle plates are different sizes.

Call CruiserOutfitters tomorrow, they can correct your issues, download photo from OME of the shackle part number, lay the brochure pic next to your invoice and wrong shackle next to it. Send that to BBB and CC. Trash them on google, I hate CC, they suck, I tried several times to get them to confirm parts I was going to buy, Julissa refused to respond or answer my call after I pressed for an answer. I’m really tired of reading post of business screwing the public and stealing money.

I have had a positive experience working with Cruiser Corps. I have been ordering parts for my 1973 fj40 that is in the garage. Not saying you didn't have real issues, but these days, customer service, issues with customer service, and customer patience and tolerance are not all aligned. Everyone is in the weeds, literally

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom