Cruiser action Charleston style (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Here are a few pictures of Momokawa( yeah thats name I gave her) in action out in the marsh areas of Charleston. It was a pretty good day, just alot of nasty muck I had to scrape off a few hours later. Enjoy

Matt
mj.JPG

sorry, here are a few more.
ride.JPG

Last edited:
GIT R DONE!!!
I was just down there drove through Charleston sat and then again sun. Didnt spot you Matt but did see a 60 and a 62.

Yeah RU,

I have spotted a ton of 80's( i think every hot chick, down here drives one),
one white 62 and one dark green 40. Cruisers are everywhere!

I'm going back home to the upstate, where cruisers are few and far between. Ah well, I like it that way, I like the fact that we don't see them everyday. I like being apart of our small cruiser community. Later fellas,

Matt

talking about not seeing cruisers often................

I SAW MY FIRST EVER 40 in my home town took me two years, it is late 60's -early 70's sky blue like davids....it's very clean. I am going to have to recruit the that drives it and convince him the 2.5 hour drive to our monthly meeting isn't that bad.......

speaking of 2 1/2 hour drives & bogs

Lynn and I set a new (for us) time record for our drive back from
Upper Tellico. 2 1/2 hours from Murphy to Pumpkintown. Man, those
FZJ80s can cover ground quickly.
Way faster than a 30+ year old 40. We've never made it in under 3
hours with the 40.
Matt,
Mud holes like that just scream for some Interco Boggers. :)

remember, you were goin 55 (b/c of the fresh rebuild, right?)....that's why it took so long

malphrus

Charleston style with pluff mud in the cab and everything. :D I've gotten pluff mud inside with the windows down before and it stunk for quite some time. I need to get up to y'all's neck o' the woods to get muddy. This town's too "low." I live in Mount Pleasant and I havn't a fawkin' clue how it got that name. The nearest hill is out 26 right before you hit Columbia. :flipoff2:

Love T,

yeah I have about a pound of pluff mud on the inside of my doors and floors. I have freinds and family in MTP, which is where those pictures where taken. I think the place is called Belle Hall plantation. It wasn't anything too great, just a big loop of huge pluff mud holes. Next time I'm down, you'll have to show me some more spots and we will go wheelin and when ever you get a chance to bring your 62 up here and we'll break her in upstate style. Later man

Love what about up in the FM forest there. I saw so many just random dirt roads leading to ? They all looked like places to wheel to me. To bad I was in my mazda and not a cruiser.

You know I havn't been up that way in a couple years. The only time I go through there is on the way to Myrtle(woot woot) or Wilmington and never stoped to snoop around. I imagine it's got some good trails since it's a public forest, but not much "terrain." I'll try to get up there soon to check it out and post back....but 17 is such a bitch now! :flipoff2:

I didn't have any problems on it between Georgetown and Mt Pleasant it was after I hit Mt pleasant that it sucked. It wouldnt have been to bad up here in the grand strand except for bike week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom