Cruise Moab 2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm a little late with this, but who from the club is going? My wife dropped a bomb the other day and suggested that maybe we go...

Is it worth going? I've never been to MOAB before but it's been on my bucket list of places to visit. Is it better to go by myself during off-peak?

If we pull the trigger, I'll be bringing the wife/kid/dog.

I'm a big camper, but I don't think my wife/kid would be down for a week of camping. So,
looking at Airbnb's in the area, it's looking like $150-$350 a night.

Anyone who's been, do you got any suggestions for places to stay?

I'm biased (because I'm a vendor) but I think it's a great way to see Moab. You get the benefit of running trails with a bunch of other cruiser folks and having the support/knowledge of many veterans that have run those trails before. You also get to be there for vendor night, raffle night, and general socializing in one of the largest Cruiser events you can go to. Definitely worth it in my book.

As for places to stay - no particular recommendations, we usually camp but we'll be getting a house this year. Anywhere in/near town is great and if you want to be close to the venue look for spots on the south side of town near Spanish Trails arena.

And be aware - registration fills up quick. Get on it today if you want to go.

I've been to Moab many times; I went to Cruise Moab in 2016. The good aspect is what Doug describes--running trails with other Toyotas, seeing lots of cool rigs, and the social setting.

My preference, however, is to go "off season" or when there are no major 4x4 or ATV events going on. I was there November 2018 with a small group of friends from VA and PA (same group that came out to Colorado last September). There was such little traffic, it really made the experience so much better IMO.

I am planning on attending Cruise Moab. Let's plan to discuss it at the meeting tomorrow night. I know there are a few planning on attending along with a few that have attended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom