TLCA Cruise Moab 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Slickrock is nice because it's so close to town and u can work on your cruiser at the camp site if needed. Showers and bathrooms are kinda rough for the money. A lot of campgrounds don't allow working on a vehicle from what I understand.

Right. Slickrock was great. Would be an easy choice were it not on the opposite side of town.

Might end up being there anyway. We'll see when registration opens.

Cruise Moab is pretty beginner friendly I assume w/ spotters, etc?

Yes, there are all sorts of trails to choose from. There are definitely several beginner trails and you'll be able to run a different one each day of the event.

The event literally brings out the best in everyone. If you’re a beginner or a novice, you’ll have plenty of help. Everyone wants you to have a safe and fun event.

why are there 2 CruiserMoad threads? this one is already established

Hey guys, sorry I'm a bit late to the party, but I'm with the Cruise Moab Committee, and I've started an official thread. Let's move the discussion and questions over there, with the rest of the official event info. Thanks!

Last edited:
@GLTHFJ60, if you get in a pinch, there are several BLM sites along the river outside of town. The distance isn't ideal, but the view in the morning is unbeatable. Being free spots helps, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom