TLCA Cruise Moab 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Moab has been on the bucket list for several years, and I'm doing some planning for next year. Have the dates been decided for 2019?

It's always the first weekend in May. Registration typically opens in January.

Thank you Cruiserdan. Cruise Moab 2019 is now on my Calendar!

The dates for Cruise Moab 2019 are April 30 thru May 5.

This is a bucket list trip.
Are there any lodging options, or is it strictly camping?
My crew requires climate control.

Moab has several motels.

I wasn't sure if the trails required being out there over night or if there is a central staging type area.
I attended hundreds in the hills this year and loved it. I could spend the day out on the trails, eat some dinner, and head back to the hotel each day. It's an expensive way to do it, but the only option I have with my 3 girls.

There are over-night runs early in the week ( if you sign up early for them). The Thursday-Saturday runs are day runs. The Spanish Trail Arena on the south end of town is the hub this year.

This is the year for me, I'll be there! Does the Spanish Trail Arena offer camping?

Is there a group campsite, or somewhere that the CM staff is going to set up for everyone to camp?

Camping is on your own this year. Actually it has always been on your own but the event stuff was set up at a campground and many participants chose make their own arrangements to stay at that venue.

Not trying to be annoying, but having only been to Slickrock in the past, is there a recommended camping spot considering the "hub" change? Moab KOA is next door, so is OK RV Park, slickrock is on the opposite side of town.

Not that I have seen published yet. There may be more when registration opens.

I could spend the day out on the trails, eat some dinner, and head back to the hotel each day. It's an expensive way to do it, but the only option I have with my 3 girls.

I'm bringing my family. We don't camp. Moab has a great selection of condo rentals, and that's our preferred way to roll. I've got our unit booked, so I'm now just watching for CM registration to open.

I'm bringing my family. We don't camp. Moab has a great selection of condo rentals, and that's our preferred way to roll. I've got our unit booked, so I'm now just watching for CM registration to open.

Screenshot_20180702-170034.png

I'll be going to the Lonestar Jamboree this coming year. If I'm still in NM, 2020 will be the Great Smokey mountains Run. CruiserMoad is awesome!! I recommend making those hotels/condo reservations as soon as possible! it's not just Landcruiser toyoTo guys that you'll be fighting for accommodations!

I'll be going to the Lonestar Jamboree this coming year. If I'm still in NM, 2020 will be the Great Smokey mountains Run. CruiserMoad is awesome!! I recommend making those hotels/condo reservations as soon as possible! it's not just Landcruiser toyoTo guys that you'll be fighting for accommodations!

the Lone Star Jambo at K2 is an amazing event! Went many years in a row before moving to Colorado.

Not trying to be annoying, but having only been to Slickrock in the past, is there a recommended camping spot considering the "hub" change? Moab KOA is next door, so is OK RV Park, slickrock is on the opposite side of town.
Slickrock is nice because it's so close to town and u can work on your cruiser at the camp site if needed. Showers and bathrooms are kinda rough for the money. A lot of campgrounds don't allow working on a vehicle from what I understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom