Crockpot 2.0 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Good deal..... but i wanna know where they got their model 100 with cloth seats and rear buckets!
smart move, will make a world of difference, just dont order that god awful blue

That does not look like a 100 series interior. I always wanted second row captain chairs when the kids were little. Now, not such a big deal.

Woohoo! Jason's coming over!

20170503_164933.jpg

I finally have the Crockpot 2.0 back at the beach. Thanks to @mtweller and @jfz80 for the logistical help. I put 800 miles on the hundy this weekend, no issues besides my wallet becoming a little lighter lol Lots to do before I get it on the trail.

View attachment 1465842

Congrats on finally getting it--Are you not using your center caps for those wheels or did they all fall off the first trip you took like mine? If you still have them and want to get rid of them (or at least 2) let me know.

I finally have the Crockpot 2.0 back at the beach. Thanks to @mtweller and @jfz80 for the logistical help. I put 800 miles on the hundy this weekend, no issues besides my wallet becoming a little lighter lol Lots to do before I get it on the trail.

View attachment 1465842

what do you have to do to get it trail ready?

@rw74228 they were taken off when the tires were removed, they are back on now.

@lt1fire It's trail ready now. I need safety equipment and need to check the ONSC list of safety requirements. I think Logans Run will be the first official trail trip.

But if someone has some 285 r16 MTs and wants to help him fix the locker he would be more ready :)

But if someone has some 285 r16 MTs and wants to help him fix the locker he would be more ready :)

so the locker is shot? Is it better/cheaper to repair/rebuild the locker that came in the 98/99? or replace with aftermarket? I've always wondered that....

I didnt get to dig in deep as i wanted..... and need to understand if locker logic is same as 80 series.

I have my guesses the low range indicator switch on tcase or the acutator could use rebuild/replace.
quick plan was swap cdl switch and low range switch to see if it was switch, and test each switch resistance with ball depressed/not
CDL lights up, you can hear Rear locker relay activate when locker switched, but never locked despite numerous gravel figure 8s.
Didnt get to dive into it as I wanted but heres a good thread to start with for trouble shooting. IF its not the switch, i think #fatballs problem will be in the actual actuator. It may be rusted up seeing some of the other corrosion in odd places. SHouldt be too bad though and Im gonna guess ya dont want to buy and actuator $$$$ if you can avoid it.

Freaking Rear Locker Stuck

Last edited:
Thought those were 18s he had?

The man is allowed to own multiple wheels :)

I think hes lined up 16s already and would make for a cheaper tire and more sidewall.

did you try tapping on the locker actuator with a hammer?

no.... stupid hidden bolts to the flimsy guard prevented quick access and just never got back to it.
6'' of rain didnt make for ideal carport rolling conditions

if that worked id still say pull to rebuild. Curious if condensation has run down vent tube and corroded it up inside.

18" tires are damn expensive compared to the 16"

Very true... same reason I waited to find some 16s instead of the mountains of 18s for sale around here.

I have some 17" KM2s :)

the biggest problem with those are they fit neither of the wheels he has unless your sitting on 5 lug 17's as well...... but reeves might still have the gx wheels up for sale

rock warriors and 285's..... boom

Toyota TRD wheels and BF Goodrich Tires 285/70R17

16's are cheaper but there are way more options in 17'' these days

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom