For Sale Craigslist Arkansas 2006 LC 93,000 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Outside Link
https://littlerock.craigslist.org/cto/d/conway-toyota-landcruiser/7257830101.html
Price is 10 grand below market value, and they copy and pasted from the brochure or something, no phone number. So yeah, too good to be true
Damn convincing job with all the photos. I might consider copy/pasting a description for a vehicle I hadn’t modded at all. Hm, man I was already looking at flights to Little Rock 😂

I think it was a legit ad.....emailed the seller in the first hour but never heard back. Don't see the ad anymore, must have been sold to the first person.

I saw nothing that would immediately indicate a scam listing.

But it's CL, so caution is always warranted.

I didn't get a response either. Tracing the plate# to a VIN and checking service records, the mileage and dates appeared consistent. Last recorded service was a 9/2018 oil change at 84k miles.

Not a scam. My buddy bought it yesterday. Him and I were there within an hour of it being listed. It went to its new home 1 mile down the road in Conway.
825528EF-34E3-4B9C-9BA3-5C586D5248A5.jpeg
5E4CBFA4-F4B1-469B-A691-CB79A48836D3.jpeg
44E69947-5859-4A24-83B8-8155C1625508.jpeg

Holy SH%$$ ! he stole that man, can easily flip it for 25K with that mileage, how's the frame?

Did the person not know what he was selling? Good god, can't believe this was a legit post, super jealous. I paid more than that for one that is twice the mileage.

Did the person not know what he was selling? Good god, can't believe this was a legit post, super jealous. I paid more than that for one that is twice the mileage.
Older gentleman that bought it new. It was his wife’s car. Not really sure what he did to arrive at his price. He mentioned several times that it was a hard to find sought after rig. He said he had 25 emails within the first hour of posting. Somehow my buddy was the luck of the draw on who he called first. I emailed at 34 minutes from the time it was posted and my friend that bought it emailed shortly after me. So he just got lucky that he was called first.

Congrats to your buddy @bowedshaft94! I was less inclined to think it a scam. Instead, when the CL listing disappeared, I figured either someone a stone's throw away with cash bought it on the spot. Or, that the inevitable flood of first-hour emails the seller saw had prompted him to pull the listing and reconsider the asking $$.

Appears seller and buyer are pleased, so at least something extremely positive happened despite yesterday's day of infamy...

Congrats to your buddy @bowedshaft94! I was less inclined to think it a scam. Instead, when the CL listing disappeared, I figured either someone a stone's throw away with cash bought it on the spot. Or, that the inevitable flood of first-hour emails the seller saw had prompted him to pull the listing and reconsider the asking $$.

Appears seller and buyer are pleased, so at least something extremely positive happened despite yesterday's day of infamy...
Yeah it was just pure luck. My friend deserved it though. He had an engine go out in his sequoia around Christmas so he needed a good break.

Wow, Congratulations. He just made $10k minimum. I grabbed my 05 with 72k one-owner miles from Arkansas last fall. Frame is so clean you can eat off of it. Unfortunately, I paid up for it but I still think I have several grand profit in it if needed. Plan to drive it for a year or so then park it as a Sunday driver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom