For Sale Craigslist. 1985 FJ60 B’ham AL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Outside Link
https://bham.craigslist.org/cto/d/birmingham-1985-toyota-land-cruiser-fj60/7256880007.html
No affiliation. Just ran across this during my daily LC deals search (thing of the past these days...). Looks clean and legit from the listing + pics.

I dunno. Doesn't look like a 90K mile truck to me. But who knows. Hopefully any prospective buyers take the time to view this in person...

I dunno. Doesn't look like a 90K mile truck to me. But who knows. Hopefully any prospective buyers take the time to view this in person...
Just curious, what makes you say that?

To me, there's too much work done to freshen this up, that shouldn't really be necessary on an 87K mile truck. New carpets, paint, what looks like a dash cap. There's a lot of rust around the seat mounts, which to me is a bit odd for a southern truck. Under the hood looks older and dirtier than I would have expected for such low miles. Rad doesn't look original.

All that said, this is just my opinion. And it's worth about $0.00

Screen Shot 2021-01-07 at 11.54.29.png

Thx. I texted the seller and he confirmed new paint. That is a bit odd for such a truck, but maybe the southern sun beat the hell out of the paint. But was in a garage, so....
Thought I detected overspray in one of the images too but I may be wrong.
Seller then wouldn't answer any more of my questions, and said he wasn't interested in helping ship to Canada.
(I guess meeting up with a transport truck driver is way too much work.)
Oh well, search continues for a low-mile red or blue 60.

To me, there's too much work done to freshen this up, that shouldn't really be necessary on an 87K mile truck. New carpets, paint, what looks like a dash cap. There's a lot of rust around the seat mounts, which to me is a bit odd for a southern truck. Under the hood looks older and dirtier than I would have expected for such low miles. Rad doesn't look original.

All that said, this is just my opinion. And it's worth about $0.00

View attachment 2547152
That is actually pretty common on even much newer vehicles down here in the south. That's more of a time than mileage thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom