Corner patch for quarter panel? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We just bought quarter panels for our FJ62. The corner is cut out of the panel and were told that we need to buy the "corner patch" separate. However, CruiserCorps does not carry that part.

Does anyone know where to get a "corner patch" for the FJ62? Maybe another vendor name to check out?

Thanks in advance.

I recently repaired that part of my 62. I was unable to find any aftermarket panels for the rear corner, so I made my own.

Your best bet may to be try to source good used ones. Try the classifieds here on Mud, or a vendor like Classic Cruisers. Someone might be able to cut a section for you. The panel is the same for 60s and 62s if that helps.

I recently repaired that part of my 62. I was unable to find any aftermarket panels for the rear corner, so I made my own.

Your best bet may to be try to source good used ones. Try the classifieds here on Mud, or a vendor like Classic Cruisers. Someone might be able to cut a section for you. The panel is the same for 60s and 62s if that helps.
Thanks for the info! We decided to make that section, but good to know.

@Mjbasecamp , 1st thing, welcome into this rabbit hole that seldom ends :flipoff2:
what is your end plan for your 62? sunny day driver to go get icecream or a weekend warrior let's go campin' in the hinterlands? if the latter, a rear rocker chop is always an option n not overly difficult. if you're curious, check mine out in the "the dragonship" thread here in the 60 section. @diesellibrarian got his corners looking good. which ever way you go, just take your time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom