Copper state parts logistics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Not sure if this has been "its own thread" official before, but it happens frequently - I suspect more frequently now with gas prices being up. I figured I would make a thread for people to post up when they need a part picked up/moved/delivered etc. OR are able to transport crusty old junk for others.

For example:

I am heading from Flagstaff to Phoenix, then Tucson on Monday in a nearly empty hatchback. If anyone needs anything transported to/from, let me know @ARJMN @D_Web @Saddletramp

Not sure if this has been "its own thread" official before, but it happens frequently - I suspect more frequently now with gas prices being up. I figured I would make a thread for people to post up when they need a part picked up/moved/delivered etc. OR are able to transport crusty old junk for others.

For example:

I am heading from Flagstaff to Phoenix, then Tucson on Monday in a nearly empty hatchback. If anyone needs anything transported to/from, let me know @ARJMN @D_Web @Saddletramp
Change of plans! Now I have an empty car hauler headed from Flagstaff through PHX to Tucson, then back to PHX on Monday 👍

Great idea. I don’t travel far, but I’m between the East Valley and downtown Phoenix sometimes a couple of times a day I’m happy to throw your treasures in the bed of my truck for free transport.
I’m also also in payson about once a month.

If there’s no central thread, would be cool to see one.

Also, missed you at the last few meetings! Is there going to be one next week?
Sorry, I have missed the past meetings. April meeting info posted.

Headed back down to Phoenix from flagstaff on Tuesday morning with an empty trailer, heading back up Tuesday night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom