Cooper ST Maxx (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

HemiAlex

Long live the 2F
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
yotaoilfilters.com
I’m thinking of swapping back to an AT in 255/85r16 and the Coopers. I want to swap my KM3 to the 40.

Has anyone used them here?

Ive had 5 sets from 245s to 37s..... great tire they last 2x the other tires ive ever had.

I'm running them in 235/85R16 on my Prado. I have only put around 3000 miles on them, but so far I'm very pleased. I've experienced excellent performance in snowy and icy conditions, and great traction on loose, rocky surfaces. They have aggressive tread approaching that of MT tires with on road manners of AT tires.

My Cooper ST Maxx's just turned 8 years old and I am replacing them with a new set. Their tough sidewalls have done great in the Arizona and California deserts. I can't comment on wet road performance, because I am unfamiliar with that wet stuff that supposedly falls from the sky in other parts of the world. Their tread is a great compromise between a mud terrain and all terrain.

Accounting for the 5-tire rotations, they have 23K miles on them and have worn down from their original tread depth of 18.5/32 to 7.8/32 . That is 0.47/32 of wear per 1,000 miles. That in theory would give you a 36K tire life if you wore them down to the minimum 2/32.

I paid $220/each in 2014 and will now pay $333 in 2022. Ouch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom