Cool cars and CLC chat (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Friend passed this along, didn't know the OJ55 was a thing.

Auction-Block-1992-Toyota-Land-Cruiser-Bandeirante-OJ55-0-Hero.jpg

I’ve started looking for a 200 series and there seems to be some decent deals out of Houston. All of the Carfax are clear but the flood scares me. Does anybody know if any flood damaged cars have slipped past Carfax or a good place to investigate VINs more for that?

200s......go boi

That said, if they had flood damage there is just about no way to avoid carfax

Houston always has a lot of Cruisers and GXs. I would just try to find a private seller ......

200s......go boi

Houston always has a lot of Cruisers and GXs. I would just try to find a private seller ......
or pay up for a certified from a Toyota dealer

I’ve started looking for a 200 series and there seems to be some decent deals out of Houston. All of the Carfax are clear but the flood scares me. Does anybody know if any flood damaged cars have slipped past Carfax or a good place to investigate VINs more for that?

I’m in Houston so let me know if you need eyes on something.

Great taste in vehicles....... cuisine not so much. Always kinda liked the 50’s t-birds but even more so when i saw him pull out and kick open the kick vent a/c ala 40style.

97FB6CEF-3C42-4B3F-8228-B1D0CA783C38.jpeg

200s......go boi

You avoid carfax by not filing an insurance claim. Or fixing it yourself.

Can't remember if this has been 0osted over here, but if you don't have and want a Beofang style radio, grab one or 3 before the new rules go into effect on October 1st.

0829192043.jpg

Passed by 49 Tire for the second time yesterday and the new Toyota enthusiast in me was stoked to see all the LC's. Whenever I get one I'll have to stop by.
Also was driving to Bay St. Louis today via Menge Ave. and noticed and old FJ for sale just past Wolf River. Just thought i'd let y'all know, looked to be in good condition from the glance I got at it.

Maybe a good project for someone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom