For Sale Connecticut: 2021 Symmetry Trailer SymRvR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Outside Link
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/983414035588880/
$6800 — more photos in Facebook marketplace link

Title in hand and ready for camping season!

I've had this trailer for 1.5 years but I'm moving to Chicago for grad school and cannot keep it. It comes with the Smittybilt Overlander tent (I've had this for 3 years but it's in great shape), but I'll keep it if you don't need it. Entire setup was originally about $13k. Check out @so.in.tents on Instagram if you want to see more pics/videos.

Dimensions & specs:
~12 x 5 feet
~1500 lbs. empty

Features/amenities:
-2 jack stands at the front for rough terrain
-Spare tire on the front
-Secure locks on each of the 7 doors
-Electric brakes
-Timbren axeless suspension
-2 inch receiver on rear
-Removable step stool/seat for the back of the trailer (facilitates tent setup for shorter people)
-Lock & roll hitch
-Diamond plate floor
-A battery that can has a solar inverter/hookup
-The 12V battery powers a 12W inverter (good for charging laptops, phones, etc), LED lights inside the vessel (upper and lower), and a shower with 15 gallon water tank
-comes with extra tan paint (good for patching up blemishes or for removing/painting over emblems)

Needs TLC:
-Water would leak through the old taillights so I bought and installed all new hardware. I caulked around all potential leakage points so it won't happen again. I’m no electrician so I’m not sure how to get the new lights to work. It’s a very simple setup—I just don’t have the time or the knowledge to give it the TLC that it needs.
-Will likely need a new solar panel because of water damage caused by old taillights. I have the old one but I haven't hooked it up in a while. If it works, great, but you'll know exactly what you'll need to buy if it doesn't.

Overall, it drives incredibly smooth and can handle any bumps in the road. It's built for the most rugged of all travels. Text 8six0-six-08-six152.

12CE1AAE-A151-43C1-8E3D-90D2DE1764C0.jpeg

9A1477FA-0A9F-4783-AACF-D03AD4223326.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom