Concerts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone going to Dave Matthews at Oak Mountain Tuesday night? We're headed out there early and have a parking pass. Then headed to Orange Beach to see Alabama play at the Wharf on Thursday!

Anyone going to Dave Matthews at Oak Mountain Tuesday night? We're headed out there early and have a parking pass. Then headed to Orange Beach to see Alabama play at the Wharf on Thursday!
Man that sounds like a good week! We talked about going, but I've got to go to the Regions Tradition pairing party Tuesday night for the Wed Pro-Am.

Man that sounds like a good week! We talked about going, but I've got to go to the Regions Tradition pairing party Tuesday night for the Wed Pro-Am.
Get a picture with John Bell from WSP! He's playing the pro-am

I’ll be at the Pro-Am wedsnessay! And may end up with a spare ticket

You in a foursome with my uncle Nicky?... NickSaban

So who all is going to DMB? Wife doesn't want to go, trying to work something out.

Shoot, I've had a horrible day today. Maybe I should go se Dave myself. Who got tickets? Who got an open spot to drive me in? LOL. I can get to the Pro-Am later since it appears that I'm going out there solo. I got an available ticket to that,

I've got a parking pass because I'm too old to walk a mile to get there. Best $20 you'll spend at Oak Mountain.

Get a picture with John Bell from WSP! He's playing the pro-am

This guy? Got a pic from a distance on 18, I was busy eating free food and drinking free beer in the AC.
He passed by us on 9 I believe and I had no idea who he was. I was too busy heckling all the other singers in his group.

DE042CC3-D257-4FA7-AF0A-B501D012B96E.jpeg

Anybody going to Tyler Childers next weekend?

Last edited:
I'm going to try and be all over that one. I've already got tickets for John Moreland in Mar.

Anybody in on the verified presale for the Ever Lovin Hand tour?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom