Compressor Mount, LX with AHC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey all! Sorry for the delay. The compressor mounts are totally out right now. I am going to order more very soon. I wanted to wait a bit to get mudflap orders in so I can lump all the metal I need in one order.

I'll probably be ordering in the next week or so. I'd guess by then end of March/early april I should have a good

@ClassyJalopy tagging you so you definitely see this since I saw you emailed also :)

Hey all! Sorry for the delay. The compressor mounts are totally out right now. I am going to order more very soon. I wanted to wait a bit to get mudflap orders in so I can lump all the metal I need in one order.

I'll probably be ordering in the next week or so. I'd guess by then end of March/early april I should have a good

@ClassyJalopy tagging you so you definitely see this since I saw you emailed also :)
Thanks man, I guess I got two things to look forward to now!

Super impressed with @Ramathorn15 ARB mount. Everything fit perfectly with almost no room to spare. Quality product!!

unnamed.jpg

Finally got off my ass and got a final prototype done up. There were a few things I wanted to change from the original design to make install a bit easier and to make the mount more adjustable.

So here are the benefits:

1. Can be used with a twin or single in an AHC or non AHC truck
2. The compressor can be slid forward or back a bit to dial in the location you want. With the twin, the adjustment is very minimal, but with the single you can really move it around to get it where you like.
3. I didn't use the bolt hole that the alarm(?) horn is on. This makes getting to the compressor bolts much easier. I also adapted one of the heatsinks so it can mount out of the way (closest to the ahc reservoir) and also make getting the bolts much easier. This also eliminated any funkyness with having to mount over that factory bracket.
4. 1/8 steel so it's very stout
5. A good bit of time was taken to ensure this is sitting as high as possible so that the fan below can get a good amount of air. I also made sure its just low enough to add a 90° to the intake ports so you can run then to the airbox if you so desire.
5. Mounted as close to the fender as possible, which was the driver for #3, so that there's plenty of room to access the output without hitting the power steering reservoir.

Let me know what you guys think. Im going to run and get an estimate on powder coating, but I may also do bare steel if there's interest. I'm going to ballpark it at $60-75 powder coated and shipped.

View attachment 2307265
View attachment 2307267
View attachment 2307269
View attachment 2307273
Hey man how's it going, is this mount still available for purchase? I know this post is 3 years old. Thank u

Check out @Ramathorn15 website:

His products are well designed and of highest quality. And his customer service is second to none!
Definitely recommended !

I got mine few weeks ago, I decide today to install it, but relocation instructions are now very clear.
I have a twin without manifold , I guess I won't need the extra plate for manifold.
If all relocation were numbered in instructions will be helpful . Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom