Complete Old Man Emu FJ40 Suspension Systems (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I want to install an OME medium duty suspension for a 1972 FJ40 I want a kit that incudes:
F&R Springs,F&R shocks,
F&R Bushings, Steering dampener,
F&R Greasable Shackles, Greaseable Pins, Ubolts

Anyone have any recommendations on the best place to purchase and for the best price?
Thanks

Yes. I also recommend cruiser outfitters. I got mine from them and it was a smooth transaction.

also, if you’re going to use this rig at all, I recommend getting a U bolt flip kit and installing it at this time too. I installed the 4plus flip kit and it’s a very nice product. Installed with no issues.

We would love to help @ Cruiser Outfitters. We stock the full lineup of Old Man Emu suspension components for all Land Cruisers as well as the while you're in there parts such as additional hardware, fit kits, etc from companies such as Old Man Emu, Bilstein, Dobinson, Energy Suspension and many more. Our team would love to assist! Give us a call or email, 801-563-1277 info@cruiseroutfitters.com

Yes. I also recommend cruiser outfitters. I got mine from them and it was a smooth transaction.

also, if you’re going to use this rig at all, I recommend getting a U bolt flip kit and installing it at this time too. I installed the 4plus flip kit and it’s a very nice product. Installed with no issues.
Thank you for the recommendation. Being new to the FJ what exactly is a U bolt flip kit? And what does it do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom