SOLD Complete 1989 62 series comes with another transmission this vehichle is to good to part out ferly rust free . (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Interested in a bunch of parts. Please pm me
Good luck Jon. Looks like the originator of this thread gets on here once a day. He was last on MUD mid-day yesterday and has not responded to any requests other than explaining what RTO stands for. Maybe he does not get notifications like I get every time I log in.

Good luck Jon. Looks like the originator of this thread gets on here once a day. He was last on MUD mid-day yesterday and has not responded to any requests other than explaining what RTO stands for. Maybe he does not get notifications like I get every time I log in.
Thanks bud

I pm him and he told me he wants to sell it as a whole, that he does not have the time/space to part it out.

I pm him and he told me he wants to sell it as a whole, that he does not have the time/space to part it out.
Thanks for sharing. Parting out is a lot of work. Any idea what he wants for it. Does he plan on publishing this on MUD?

He didn’t say. I told him he had lots of interest here and should update the post and put a price on it.

Interested in Front Driver Door card, if still available...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom