Come to the Asher Farm to play! 9/3-5 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The Asher family would like to invite our rock crawling family to come to the farm for a weekend of 4-wheeling, mudding, food, relaxation, camping, swimming, fishing, BBQ, campfires and socializing on September 3rd, 4th, and 5th. So bring your camping gear, swim suits, fishing poles, fishing license ( if you want to fish on the river), lawn chairs, and games. We have some nice trails with a few obstacles and it is a great place for new drivers to get their feet wet.
We will start a food sign up list, as we all pitch in and cook our meals together, basically pot luck. Friday night is on your own. We will smoke meat for Saturday night and breakfast is usually based on breakfast burritos, sausage gravy and biscuits, and Grandma's famous homemade cinnamon rolls! There are usually hot dogs and bratts thrown on the grill for lunches.
We would love to see all of you, so come on out for a fun filled weekend. Please post any ideas, and if you can come or not.

Oh, I almost forgot, we live at 20700 Edgerton Jct. Rd.,
Camden Point, Mo. Google it!

Hope to see you then,
Debie, Lance, and Alex Asher

I'm in for some part of this event. Checking my schedule as to when I can make it. What do I need to bring?

Regards,

BWJ

ok so as many of you know jake has departed for college.....he is playing baseball at garden city community college....the broncbusters...i am very excited for this new phase in his life....the weekend of this event we will be in beautiful colby kansas watching jake play....i am trying to work out of this funk i have been in...starting work on the 55 again...so hopefully by spring i will have a vehicle and be ready to wheel...you guys have fun...and thanks to the ashers for hosting this event!

osagecruiser

I'm excited.. I'm hoping the river is down low enough to drive in!

See ya all soon now...

The mighty MO is way up still, so I would think the river there at the Ashers will be too.

It's our normal camping weekend, but we will be in town this year, so plan on stopping in for a bit. Look forward to seeing everyone.

Brian

We will work up the food sign up this week. The river was going down, great fishing level. But, we have been getting a lot of rain today, I picked up a three truck beds of sticks and branches this afternoon. Two barns, 4 silos, and several whole trees just in our neighborhood were destroyed by straight line winds that hit about 2:00 this afternoon. I hope we can play in the river also. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Mark and Jake, we will miss ya. Will Robby and family be coming up?

What a bummer that Marc and Jake won't be there. Will really miss you and I guess now there will be no chocolate chip pancakes, unless someone else wants them.

So let's start the food list. Rob and I will bring potato salad and cole slaw for dinner Sat. night. Once we get some more stuff I will try to keep an up-to-date list going. Rob seems to have volunteered me for this job.

I have a turkey and brisket for the smoker on Saturday and 7 pounds of sausage for burritos and sausage gravy for Saturday morning and Sunday morning. I also have a large bag of pancake mix. Peggy can you bring your large griddle? I also have 22 brats/hot links for lunch on the grill.

Mary Gibson said she would bring 2 pans of scalloped potatoes, some buns and rolls.

I'm in for some part of this event. Checking my schedule as to when I can make it. What do I need to bring?

Regards,

BWJ

All, as it turns out, I will not be able to attend this event :crybaby:. My mother-in-law is in the hospital recovering from back surgery and battling a MRSA infection...Sorry, for bailing out. Would you guys direct me to a calendar of events? That would be great.

Regards,

BWJ

Debie, let me know when you have a head count. I plan on making a big batch of salsa & giving everybody in attendance a jar to commemorate the weekend! :D

Amanda(Wife), Ella(Daughter), and I will be coming out Saturday to introduce/reintroduce ourselves to the club. Unfortunately we can't stay all weekend. We can bring some food, anything in particular needed?

We're looking forward to it.

-Colin

I was hoping to catch a glimpse of your trailer. Guess you'll need to come to the event at SMORR at the end of September instead!

Go to Tornado Alley Cruisers and click on Events Calendar.

Calendar has been bookmarked! Thanks!

Regards,

BWJ

Sorry you can't make it, I hope she is starting to heal, hope to see you at SMORR.

Thanks Jen, salsa is always great!

Looking forward to seeing you all, if you would like to bring something to go with BBQ or what ever you love to make.

Not sure if the Butlers will be there. I am writing this from the hospital room while Jen is in labor! Everything is going well so far. Lilly, Brooke and I may come up for the day on Saturday. Will let you all know when baby Noah arrives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom