SOLD [Columbia, SC] Cursed 2000 LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

On 4/17 I fell asleep and hit a tree in my LX 470. Insurance totaled it and I retained ownership.

Totaled over some front end damage. No frame damage.
IMG_7519.JPG

Fast forward to 5/26 when the insurance company had finished their paperwork and I was able to pick the LX up. I didn't know that you shouldn't load a vehicle backwards on a trailer, and that's how the front end loader driver put it on my trailer. I made it about 5 miles down the highway and this happened.

IMG_7632.JPG
IMG_7633.JPG
IMG_7634.JPG
IMG_7636.JPG

From what I can tell the drivetrain is still good. No body or interior panel was undamaged. The master cylinder was rebuilt successfully by myself around 10k mikes ago. Steering rack was leaking before the wreck. Both exhaust manifolds were cracked and leakin before the wreck.

The trailer came off my hitch when it rolled, so there was no harm to myself or my new Yukon. No other vehicles were involved.

PRICE: $225 plus $30/Day starting on 5/26/17 I would have to meet you at the towing company's lot. Basically you will pay the towing and storage fee in exchange for the vehicle. There is no title, only a release authorization from Copart.

I'm not sure if anyone would be interested in this.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about this misadventure. Glad you are OK.

The mention of copart sends shivers down my spine! So glad to know you are ok! Have family in Irmo & maybe one day will meet!

A friend just picked this up. The engine is going to live on in a 1985 (I think) 4Runner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom