Colour Help (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good day everyone.
I just rebuild my cruiser made a conversion of 75/80 series pick up truck. Need to repaint it but need advice on the following.
1. Would like to repaint it in Matter colour, which one is the best matte colour between the following. 4E9 Sandy Taupe or RAAL 1001 or Quick Sand E2D0B9.
2. Have rims size 15" that came originally with the 80series chasis, which would be the best to paint them in to match the body colour? Matte Black since the whole underneath is going to be black? Or just to paint same as the body colour?
Please advice.
Thank you.
My whats app number is +256771363423 and my cell phone number is +250789427007.
IMG-20201112-WA0012.jpg
IMG-20201119-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20201119-WA0009.jpg

Great truck! Jealous...
Sandy Taupe body, with black wheels would be my vote. Paint the hood a matching black also...

Matte if you’re talking wheels, especially if you do the hood (bonnet)...you don’t want it reflecting in the sun.
Maybe semi-flat if you’re talking about the body. Make sure the paint has good UV protection.

Matte if you’re talking wheels, especially if you do the hood (bonnet)...you don’t want it reflecting in the sun.
Maybe semi-flat if you’re talking about the body. Make sure the paint has good UV protection.
Was thinking of the whole car in Matte
Thank you I will do that. The underneath engine room the hood and tires black Matte then the rest in 4E9 Sandy Taupe but not Matte. They will mix my paint and hope it is what they say about UV protection thats why I thought Matte might be a better idea incase its not so good with UV protection. Hell its Africa 🌍 one never can be so certain at times.
Thank you so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom