Colorado Land Cruisers Christmas Party December 12 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The annual Christmas party will be held on December 12th, at 7pm at Bunzys and Booze, 1919 Boulder street. The Club is paying for the food which will be a buffet of Pizza, Bunzys and Chili. A cash bar is available.

When each member enters the party you will be given a red ticket that is numbered. There will be prizes that are prematched to a number. When the time comes, The prize number will be matched to the member number. When this is finished all tickets will be put in a hat and the winner will receive a grand prize.

We will also be following the traditional White Elephant gift exchange. This is a time to clean out the usable to somebody else gems from your garage or house. Gifts that have been exchanged in the past have been Anchor shackles, a 25 pound bag of salt, a stock FJ80 radio, a Toyota hat, a Toyota denim jacket, a timing light that made the rounds for a few years in a row, a CB radio. As you can see there is no limit to the kind of tacky gift that you can wrap and submit.

If you plan to attend, please reply to this email with the number of people so we can be sure that there will be enough food and prizes available.

Merry Christmas, David M

Last edited:
Sorry to say that I'm going to miss this one--I've been attending since +/- 2015!

The white elephant gift exchange is always fun!

I am planning on coming to the party. Just me, no guests.

Reactions: SAS
As you might guess I will be there with the prizes and 1 guest.

Please RSVP by Midnight Sunday the 10th. That wayI can get a good count for food and door prizes.

I'll be there, no guest

Me and plus 1

I’m so sorry everyone, there was just too much going on today, and I can’t make it. 😕
Was really looking forward to seeing everyone.

Thank you to all who showed up to the party. Many good presents in the door prize pool. Many interesting presents in the white elephant. Some of the prizes that I remember: couple of coolers, winch controller, hatchet/knife combo, 8 track tapes. Great food, thank you Nicole and Travis.

DSCN2465.JPG

DSCN2467.JPG

DSCN2470.JPG

DSCN2471.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom