Colombia (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Groovy. You need another video though....one going in and around the truck so we can see the details.
Sounds like it has an exhaust leak, but that's an easy fix. Great that it runs and drives as is.

Groovy. You need another video though....one going in and around the truck so we can see the details.
Sounds like it has an exhaust leak, but that's an easy fix. Great that it runs and drives as is.

Thats my dad there doing the work. A typical windy day in North Bend on the coast. The first part is the damage to the right rear corner and tail light that occured during shipping.

Not the best video but it kinda meets the intent above.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqmuhxSYTbU

So thought I might update a 10 year old thread.
After drooling over the fj43 from afar from pics Jason @addicted56 would send me, and housing the Mercedes engine for it for about a.year many moons ago I finally got to see it in its current state in person.

Had to d a 1,100 mile round trip for an inspection this weekend. Luckily Brookings OR is on the coast so Andrea came with me for the weekend. On the way back we stopped by Jason's new place. It has to have one of the most amazing views I've ever seen from someones back deck, beautiful place J, you weren't lying.

Anyway here are the pics of the Fj43

20201025_140939.jpg
20201025_140734.jpg
20201025_140428.jpg
20201025_135304.jpg
20201025_135157.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom