Coal Mine Cruiser Classic 2012 - July 11-14 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You really want to stay at this campground. Twin Grove is awesome. Most folks camp in the primitive area where CMCC HQ will be. It's a bit tight on space but it worked out well last year.

Another note about staying at Twin Grove, your registration fee covers Friday and Saturday morning breakfast sandwiches and coffee to go at the Twin Grove restaurant. They are hot and delicious.

Another note about staying at Twin Grove, your registration fee covers Friday and Saturday morning breakfast sandwiches and coffee to go at the Twin Grove restaurant. They are hot and delicious.
Yes and delivered by Scott Stevens! Whooo!

Why isn't Iron Pig on the vendors list?

When is the latest Date i can register?

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Why isn't Iron Pig on the vendors list?

Well it's been a couple days and no answer. So I contacted Iron Pig to find out why. I talk to Cam and he said he must of missed the email and they alway support CMCC. He is looking into on what they are donating and will let the right people know. It was just weird not seeing their name on the vendors list since they have been huge supporters in the past.

Thanks Chris

I was waiting for whoever was supposed to contact them to answer.

No problem. I just figured I didn't get an answer here mine as well just ask them directly. :)

I neglected to mention earlier the registration fee and what it includes...

REGISTRATION FEES
Registration for CMCC 2012 is $50. This covers registration for the event, one dinner, one event shirt, and one driver's gift bag, and ham/egg/cheese breakfast sandwiches with coffee to go on Firday and Saturday mornings served at the Twin Grove Campground restaurant. See links in OP for additional fees.

Already registered. Would it be possible to place a request for breakfast sandwiches with no cheese on Friday and Saturday? Sport and I would appreciate the special order.

Thanks

These cooks are making 100 sandwiches for us to be served at 7am each day.
I don't know if custom orders are possible. However I do promise to ask for you.

Understand. Thanks

I can't make it this year, the wife and I just bought a house and she said "no big wheeling trips this summer."

So, is this CMCC thing any fun?

Maybe I should give it a try :lol:

Can I bring my Jeep?

So, what's the deal with the map showing the new entrance and Headquarters. ???

So, what's the deal with the map showing the new entrance and Headquarters. ???

Last year there was an issue with some folks getting through the gate from the main entrance. We made arrangements with the campground management to allow us to use a service access road for the duration of CMCC. It is approx 800 feet BEFORE the main entrance to Twin Grove as you go west down Suedberg Road. We are having signs made up to help navigate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom