Club wheeling day May 12 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anthracite it is!

@gearwrench there are a few campgrounds nearby and some B&Bs. I’m going to assume that you’ll be spending a night or two. I’ll be out of town that weekend unfortunately, heading to Ohiopyle...

I was just informed by my mother that Sunday is mother's day. In case it matters to any of you. I'm still going to be there. I'll take my lumps when I get home

We’re wheeling on Saturday!

Is AOAA equivalent to Rausch's blue and black trails, and are lockers mandatory? I have e-lockers but they kick in when they want to... I'm on 33's and don't want to hold the group back.

Thanks

Is AOAA equivalent to Rausch's blue and black trails, and are lockers mandatory? I have e-lockers but they kick in when they want to... I'm on 33's and don't want to hold the group back.

Thanks

This is Austin, right? Come on up, we'll get you through!

AOAA has tighter trails because of the trees. Rausch is a lot rockier but more open. Tough to compare blue to blue and black to black because each has their own challenges running on the trails.

Thanks

Welcome to my world ... I'm in the middle like :steer: and Andy is in the back like :smokin: :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom