Club News (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FREE MONEY .... FREE MONEY .... FREE MONEY ***

*** There is No free money. I simply wanted to get your attention. It’s been a month or so since we got together and we need to do something later this month. This is where you come in. 😊
If you have an idea, even if it’s as simple as gathering for lunch one Saturday,
please shout out.

Hey guys, I live in Monticello and just got an FJ43. Friend of mine has an FJ70 and a D90. Maybe we could organize an actual trail ride over this way at a friend's plantation. Hit me up next time you're planning to be down this way and I'll help figure it out. Could stage out of my farm and cookout here or something.

Erik

Hey guys, I live in Monticello and just got an FJ43. Friend of mine has an FJ70 and a D90. Maybe we could organize an actual trail ride over this way at a friend's plantation. Hit me up next time you're planning to be down this way and I'll help figure it out. Could stage out of my farm and cookout here or something.

Erik
P.M. Sent

Erik
Very kind offer. You may wake up one morning to find a lot of Land Cruisers in your yard. 😁

For those of you that don’t visit the club’s page on “Books of Faces”, the plantation ride / cookout (post 142) may actually be in the works. 😊
At this point we’re trying to determine the level of interest among club members.

Georgia Pavement Pounders along with members from Georgia Cruisers (both North Georgia clubs) are having a get-together on May 8th in Newnan, GA. if anyone is interested in attending.

I assume everyone enjoyed the rain today. 😁
9D4F455D-CAD7-43E9-9D80-237A80354F6C.jpeg
591FB116-FC91-4BD5-BE13-6C012B636234.jpeg

Any updates on this? Don’t make me assimilate to face book.
I won't make you go to "Books Of Faces". We're working on several options for May and we hopefully have someone doing some trail scouting this weekend.

******* YOU’RE INVITED *******

A group of us, including the Sheriff of Jefferson County, are planning to meet in Monticello on 6/12 at 10:00am to ride trails in the Flatwoods WMA south of Monticello. Our goal is to end up at the Flatwoods Cafe in Lamont, FL for lunch.

**This is not to be confused with the plantation ride that hopefully is still in the works.
B12AB3A7-FA18-4B7C-AECD-D4973E6D549A.jpeg

Last edited:
With the date change, I’ll be able to come. Hope to see a good turn out!
It’s virtually impossible to pick a date that allows every member to attend but hopefully we’ll have a good turnout. 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom