Club News (1 Viewer)

Gun Runner 5

KI4CMQ
SILVER Star
I’ll have to learn more about it!
A lot of guys are simply using GMRS which is more than adequate. I don’t know how many of our club members are HAM operators but in most cases we try to put the HAM guys in the front, middle and the back of the lineup on the trails.

Gun Runner 5

KI4CMQ
SILVER Star
Some of today’s action (WMA ride #2) 😊
08ABA90C-4A9E-4593-9E2E-99E8CA9B534A.jpeg
58C92BB9-64B1-42F3-824C-D3C7EC7144CE.jpeg

Gun Runner 5

KI4CMQ
SILVER Star
Thanks to those that were able to join us. (Post your photos). 😊
*** Did anyone take photos at the last water obstacle?

Last edited:

Gun Runner 5

KI4CMQ
SILVER Star
Posted by Ethan Smith (@gawaterfowler) on the club’s Facebook page ……..

So guys just throwing this out there. For a future club plan how many people would be in for a wrenching day? We could do a Saturday at my shop in cordele ga and it’d give us all a chance to get together socialize and obviously cook and eat but also opportunities to work on our rigs for some of the guys that maybe don’t have any place to work on em at home. We have 3 two post lifts, 2 four post lifts, 2 frame machines, tire and alignment machine, welders etc. Things that could be done just for example oil changes, diff fluid changes and flushes, bumper installs, lift kits.

thatcabledude

GOLD Star
Posted by Ethan Smith (@gawaterfowler) on the club’s Facebook page ……..

So guys just throwing this out there. For a future club plan how many people would be in for a wrenching day? We could do a Saturday at my shop in cordele ga and it’d give us all a chance to get together socialize and obviously cook and eat but also opportunities to work on our rigs for some of the guys that maybe don’t have any place to work on em at home. We have 3 two post lifts, 2 four post lifts, 2 frame machines, tire and alignment machine, welders etc. Things that could be done just for example oil changes, diff fluid changes and flushes, bumper installs, lift kits.
Sounds great to me! I’m always down to help wrench.

If anyone has any request and or questions please feel free to pm or post in this thread. No date has been set in stone yet due to the reschedule of the plantation ride, however once that has been determined we will try to tentatively schedule a "Club Wrench Day" and lunch menu. This will be at my business in Cordele ga and open to all members and families, but just please keep in mind this is a shop setting. We have plenty of shade and numerous port-a-cool fans that makes the shop comfortable but still may be warm for some people such as small children. We have grills and a full kitchen to cook so menu possibilities are open to whatever the group decides on and we also have a shower so if anyone needs/ or wants to clean up at end of the day is more than welcome to. We have some community tools and my tool box is here as well but bringing some of your own is highly encouraged but not necessary.

Gun Runner 5

KI4CMQ
SILVER Star
You may have noticed that I’ve started to delete a few threads. (No, I haven’t turned into a cruel dictator)
I’m only deleting those that were posted by non club members for events that have already occurred. 😊

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom