Club News (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just a reminder, Kim Smith has a new batch of club decals. Here is your opportunity to “fly the flag” so to speak. 😊

On Saturday (2/13), Rob, Kim, Johnny, Trey and I plan to drive all or a portion of the Dirty Pecan Trail. This trail is a loop comprised mostly of dirt roads much of which run through plantation country. Our goal is to meet in Monticello, FL at 10:00am where the trail originates. (Monticello is approx. 21 miles south of Thomasville or for you guys with weird speedometers, 35kms). Our goal is to end up in Boston, GA for lunch. ALL CLUB MEMBERS ARE INVITED TO JOIN US.
9CC6E57F-45D0-4204-B0EB-4E9091377226.jpeg
A846E659-C2A3-442F-8AFD-A3A21FE5F4EE.jpeg

Well dang it. I’m on call that weekend so I’m gonna miss out.

This Buzzery place looks somewhere I’ll have to check out.

Monticello, like so many small southern towns, has a central courthouse surrounded by a town square. That is where we’ll meet no later than 10:00am.

**** One Caveat ****
If we get significant rain in the second half of the week we may consider cancelling. As you know Georgia red clay when wet is a combination of banana peels, Velcro and toxic waste. 😊
Look for an update on Friday.

I’m fairly confident that our ride / lunch on Saturday is a GO so here’s a word from the clubs legal department. **
Considering “Covid“ is still a thing, it’s incumbent on you to practice the necessary steps to protect yourself. Unless you’ve lived under a rock for the last year you know what those steps are.

**We really don’t have a legal department but I wanted to get your attention. 😊

One hell of a storm came through here before dawn today. Lightning like it was August.

Same here about 11:00am. I’ll be shocked if we didn’t lose a tree due to lightning.
Probably 1”+ of rain in about :45 mins.

I’m fairly confident that our ride / lunch on Saturday is a GO so here’s a word from the clubs legal department. **
Considering “Covid“ is still a thing, it’s incumbent on you to practice the necessary steps to protect yourself. Unless you’ve lived under a rock for the last year you know what those steps are.

**We really don’t have a legal department but I wanted to get your attention. 😊
Monticello, like so many small southern towns, has a central courthouse surrounded by a town square. That is where we’ll meet no later than 10:00am.
If this goes, what time do you think we will arrive in Boston? Noonish?

If this goes, what time do you think we will arrive in Boston? Noonish?
The goal is to be in Boston around 12:30pm however the forecast just keeps getting worse for Saturday. We’ll take a final look on Friday. If we’re not able to go we’ll simply reschedule for the following Saturday.

We just can’t catch a break from the rain so the Dirty Pecan Trail Run has been CANCELLED for tomorrow and has now been rescheduled for next Saturday
(2/20).
24B642E9-8049-4068-9642-F6D84860ED46.jpeg
DE485E99-E8C5-4B54-AAC9-3E1220FF617E.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom