Club News (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My dot isn't in the right spot, but it's close enough. :hillbilly:
I’m old and have poor eyesight. If your dot is even in the right county consider yourself lucky. 😊

@Gun Runner 5 have you thought about creating a classifieds/swap/free-to-a-good-home thread? I seem to always have a few things I need to get rid of and figured it would be nice to give club members a shot at them before listing in the main classifieds or throwing them away.

@Gun Runner 5 have you thought about creating a classifieds/swap/free-to-a-good-home thread? I seem to always have a few things I need to get rid of and figured it would be nice to give club members a shot at them before listing in the main classifieds or throwing them away.
The club thread is a “democracy” and I invite anyone to start new threads that provides a service to the club members. Your idea sounds good so feel free to start a new thread. 😊
I am a benevolent moderator and will only draw the line is someone starts selling Jeep parts. 😀

The club thread is a “democracy” and I invite anyone to start new threads that provides a service to the club members. Your idea sounds good so feel free to start a new thread. 😊
I am a benevolent moderator and will only draw the line is someone starts selling Jeep parts. 😀
Awesome. I’ll probably work on that today or tomorrow unless someone else beats me to it (please;)) My wife has got on a New Years cleaning kick and it’s amazing how much cruiser related paraphernalia I’ve amassed.

Awesome. I’ll probably work on that today or tomorrow unless someone else beats me to it (please;)) My wife has got on a New Years cleaning kick and it’s amazing how much cruiser related paraphernalia I’ve amassed.
Just remember, when you sell old, used stuff you have an obligation to buy new stuff. 😀

Just remember, when you sell old, used stuff you have an obligation to buy new stuff. 😀
Without a doubt. I’ve already got them picked out!

New batch of club decals are now in stock. A special thanks to Rob and Kim Smith for allowing the club to use their vendor for the decals. 😊
9691D974-0B81-417B-ADD9-5D0A6A2E5697.jpeg

What does one need to do to get one of those?
Lee, You have to know people in high places. 😀

..... or simply contact Rob or Kim. 😊

Obviously Covid has been a royal pain in the a** but with a glimmer of light starting to show at the end of the tunnel, hopefully 2021 will be better.
In other words, it’s time to start thinking about club events and WE NEED YOUR INPUT. If you have a venue in mind that you think is interesting, please share your thoughts. We have something in the works for March but need more ideas.
Thanks

Obviously Covid has been a royal pain in the a** but with a glimmer of light starting to show at the end of the tunnel, hopefully 2021 will be better.
In other words, it’s time to start thinking about club events and WE NEED YOUR INPUT. If you have a venue in mind that you think is interesting, please share your thoughts. We have something in the works for March but need more ideas.
Thanks
I would suggest a beach meetup at some point at Amelia Island State park. You can drive and park anywhere on the beach there. It’s a great place to meet up.

I would suggest a beach meetup at some point at Amelia Island State park. You can drive and park anywhere on the beach there. It’s a great place to meet up.
That sounds great to me. Have been wanting to check that area out for some time now.

If you’re going to do something like the above and want some company, post it up. 😊
Even if everyone can’t attend, perhaps some can.

One of the advantages of being in a club is the ability to “network” among members. It’s somewhat unlikely that every member would be in a position to do a weekend trip but there are many who can and I highly encourage you to do so. Any outing, even those shared by a few, benefits the club. 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom