Club News (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just checking in to see how folks are doing. I’m not on Facebook but I’m thinking I should open a page or whatever to see if you guys are taking on there!

Wasn’t someone going to start an instagram page?

Unfortunately there’s very little planned until Covid 19 isn’t the “subject of the day”. It seems that not a week goes by that a TLCA sanctioned event isn’t cancelled or postponed. Weird times for sure. As was mentioned earlier, if you do anything interesting, even if you do it by yourself, post photos. You never know, those photos may keep another member from going stir crazy. :)

Last edited:
From the club’s Facebook page ......
Everyone welcome new members Danny Ponton and Robert Collins to the club. Hopefully the coronavirus will slow down and we can have a meetup sometime in the near future.

I look forward to meeting yall. Theres a couple more cruiser folk in my town ill work on getting them signed up too.

I look forward to meeting yall. Theres a couple more cruiser folk in my town ill work on getting them signed up too.
If they are within 200 miles of Thomasville, Ga. and are “Cruiserheads” we would love to have them join. :)

ATTN: NEW MEMBERS
It would help our recruiting efforts to know how you discovered our little club. (Word of mouth, Facebook, ‘MUD etc).
Thanks

ATTN: NEW MEMBERS
It would help our recruiting efforts to know how you discovered our little club. (Word of mouth, Facebook, ‘MUD etc).
Thanks
facebook. Just caught someone mention the club in a comment.

Sneak peek of our “chapter spotlight” in the next issue of Toyota Trails. (Sorry it’s a photo of a photo)
E63B4266-D6B7-4988-88BB-9C7C45746B15.jpeg

Sweet! Need to check my mail looks like.
My “hardcopy“ will hopefully arrive on Tuesday.
The heads up and photo courtesy of Rick Allen (aka The Grand Poobah of TLCA East)

Over 14” at my place last 24hrs. Not accounting for it spilling over while I was asleep

WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING ..... even if we just get together for a meal in October.
OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS!!
If you have ideas, post ‘em up.

Last edited:
WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING ..... even if we just get together for a meal in October.
OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS!!
If you have ideas, post ‘em up.
I agree. Somebody come up with something and I'll be there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom