Club Merchandise (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The patches are set up and ready to go. Have been for many months. Some people asked for them, Deryl made it happen and then no one responded when we asked who wanted one. The club paid the set-up fee for the logo. You provide the shirt or whatever and she will take care of sewing it up. $15 per patch is what she was going to charge us and we would just get you to pay that. PM Deryl if you want to pursue this as the young lady is someone he knows or has dealt with in the past.

As for the grill badges, I am all for getting stuff made. However, when this subject is brought up we get 3 or 4 seriously interested and then a couple maybes. We are still sitting on a s*** ton of koozies that everyone wanted and then that's where it ended. We sell a few here and there and Kevin did buy a bunch and took them to the Summit last year but we still have a bunch to go through. I know they aren't the best but what do you want for $1. I have never bought a grill badge so someone want to design one and we can see where it goes from there?

Grill badge should just be our logo, and I don't have any either. Concerning the patches, I thought we just had someone embroidering shirts and I am looking more for like an old school motor cycle jacket patch. I know of an upcoming event where you can probably unload a bunch of those coozies.

I'll have to get some more LLK stickers from you Mike. It's funny, the only thing that held any of my back glass on my truck was a sticker. Where I had a sticker, the glass remained on the vehicle. No sticker = big hole. So I'm not sure if they provide extra horsepower, but they definitely provide stability to the body. :lol:

I know some have asked about new shirts. We will do a run of shirts after MK. Between MK and Jambo plans I can't make much happen right now. We do have a few shirts left. When I get home on Fri I will try to get an inventory and post it up. All remaining shirts will be $10 and the few MK13 shirts will be $5.

alright, ill get with you! i need to get some steeekers and some new shirts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom