Club Merchandise (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Can LLK condoms be far behind?

Mike, I need one large tan colored LLK T-shirt. I'll get it at SCC when you give me those others to take to Old Cruiser.

As to the pint beer glasses, I'll take 4. (The glass ones.)

If there is enough demand for LLK Condoms, we'll see what we can do. Although I don't know that we have enough single guys in the club to support a quantity large enough. :lol:

Don't see the quantity needed being large, most likely small jajajaj

Mike, my chances of making the next meeting at NS Toyota aren't good (I worked all weekend again and it's not going to lighten up for a while). I ordered 4 glasses and need a large tan T-shirt (not for me). How much is all that combined please? I'll try to get with someone down here and send money with them to pick up items. Thanks.

Will

Will, that would be $35 total ($15 for the shirt and $5 each for the glasses) but we don't have any large tan shirts. What I do have in Large are white, light blue, red, glow-in-the-dark orange and glow-in-the-dark green. You can also paypal the money to the club if you prefer. sales @ lalandkrewesers . com for paypal.

Will, that would be $35 total ($15 for the shirt and $5 each for the glasses) but we don't have any large tan shirts. What I do have in Large are white, light blue, red, glow-in-the-dark orange and glow-in-the-dark green. You can also paypal the money to the club if you prefer. sales @ lalandkrewesers . com for paypal.

I think I want a hoodie...

I'll take the T-shirt (Large) in light blue. I'll do paypal for 35. Give the stuff to Lee, Kevin, Jonas, Renaldy, etc. One of the NO guys. Thanks Mike.

I'll take the T-shirt (Large) in light blue. I'll do paypal for 35. Give the stuff to Lee, Kevin, Jonas, Renaldy, etc. One of the NO guys. Thanks Mike.

Whenever you paypal a LLK member put as gift. Paypal doesn't need our money.

We understand that using Paypal will cost a few pennies. Don't worry about it, just send it for goods and the club will take the hit on the fees. The only way a gift through Paypal doesn't cost anyone anything is if the sender has money in their Paypal account. If the sender charges it on a credit card, then the sender is charged the fees. Trust me, I have gone round and round with this and it really does not cost that much. PayPal provides a service and should get paid for it.

We understand that using Paypal will cost a few pennies. Don't worry about it, just send it for goods and the club will take the hit on the fees. The only way a gift through Paypal doesn't cost anyone anything is if the sender has money in their Paypal account. If the sender charges it on a credit card, then the sender is charged the fees. Trust me, I have gone round and round with this and it really does not cost that much. PayPal provides a service and should get paid for it.

I sent money via PayPal yesterday..was gonna use my credit card but they were gonna charge me so I used my checking and there were no fees for me or the recipient :) I said it was a 'gift' :)

How about ladies shirts Mike?
I had paid for one last go round for Ashlee but if I remember right they weren't ready yet or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom